chapter 1-Hey!

skylers p.o.v

"kian! wait up!" I said as I started running. he turned, smiled, and waved to me. I had a bag of groceries in one hand and my pennyboard in the other. "sup" he said as I finally caught up to him. "just walking home from the store. what about you?" I replied. "I had to go get my penny board fixed. want to ride the rest of the way?" he said as he jumped on. "I would be honored." I answered as I hopped onto my penny board and started riding. we rode past two more streets and then kian stopped to check his phone before he crossed the next street. I keeped riding when a car came ripping around the corner. I screamed and kian shouted "skyler!" as he jumped out and pushed me out of the way. thankfully we landed on the grass, but it was really akward because kian landed with his body right ontop of mine!

kians p.o.v

"skyler I am so sorry! I was just trying..." she cut me off as she pulled me into a hug. "thank you." she said wich made my smile into her sholder and i felt her do the same. we kept walking as we started coming up on our street. she turned and walked up her driveway and I walked down another house. "see ya" she yelled before disappering into her house. "see ya" I yelled back before steping inside and closing the door. I leaned against it for a minute, just thinking about skyler. she is so beautiful and nice. "well someone has a little crush on skyler" jc said and laughed a little at the way I jumped to see that someone was there. "no I dont" I said defending myself. "I have seen the way you look at her. I mean she is hot dont get me wrong, but dude. she has a boyfriend." he tried to convince me. "I know but she is so beautiful and kind and funny. I cant help it." I explained. "whatever. oh I got world war Z if you want to watch with me." jc offered. so I sat down while jc tried to set up the movie. we watched, and when it was over I went upstairs to go edit. I could hear skyler jamming out to 5sos, but then I heard her talking with someone.