chapter 11 - truth or dare

Skylers p.o.v

I was on my laptop in the kitchen looking at day camps for arwen. I signed her uu p for one that started in about an hour. "Arwen sweetie. Time to wake up." I said rubbing her back.

She moaned, got up and went into her room to get dressed. "Your really good at this." A tired voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw kian awake looking at me. "Well I love kids."

Arwen came out wearing multi colored striped leggings a ping and blue skirt and a polkadot shirt. "Now why did you pick that outfit?" I asked her. "Well I just imagine I am wearing a pretty dress." She said, which caused my heart to melt.

"Ok we gotta get going now." I told her after recovering from her sweet words. She ran out and hopped into the car. I grabbed my keys, kissed kian goodbye and was out the door.

Jcs p.o.v.

We were waiting inside to get coffee. "So how do you know skyler?" I asked ell to break the silence. "We went to preschool together and she started chewing on my arm and ever since we have been friends." Elaina answered. I laughed. "Is that true?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Ya. Infact she almost got kicked out for biting." Elaina said wichmade me laugh harder. Elaina finally gave in and laughed. We then got our coffee and left.

Skylers p.o.v.

I got back from droping arwen off and walked inside to see kian on the couch. He looked like he was in more pain than ever. "Kian!! Are you okay?" I asked worried. " my bandage fell off and I scrached my arm" he said between soft screams. I ran upstairs and got the first aid kit.

I ran back downstairs and went straight back to kian. I got out the gaose and ace bandage and wrapped him up. Then I grabbed an ice pack, poped it and rested it on kians arm.

"Thank you skyler. You are the best girlfriend i could ever ask for." Kian said and I smiled and kissed him. He put his good arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I moved my hands up the back of his neck and into his hair.

Right then jc and ell came in. "Well someone is having some fun." I broke the kiss to look at jc. I blushed.

"We should play truth or dare!" Ell offered. "Ya that sounds fun." I said. "Ricky! Trevor! Come down we are playing truth or dare." I shouted.

They came down and we started.

"Jc truth or dare." I asked him. "Dare" replied. "I dare you to kiss ellaina"

Ellainas p.o.v.

When skyler said that I wanted to thank her and kill her at the same time. Jc leaned in and placed his lips on mine. It felt amazing. We moved our mouth at the same time until kian cleared his voice.

I looked up and blushed. Jc was looking at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Well trevor." Jc said "truth or dare."

"Jc. Its me. Dare."

"I dare you to smack sam"

"But hes still sleeping"

"Exactly"

Trevor got up and slowly walked up the stairs to sams room. We all followed of course. Then we all heard it. SMACK!! It was loud and clear. A secound later trevor ran out of sams room with sam close behind.

Jc stepped in and grabbed sam before he tackled trevor and explaind to him what was going on. We kept playing for a while until everyone left to do there own stuff. So jc invited me up to his room, and I accepted.