chapter 25

Kians p.o.v.

I finished getting ready and ran downstairs, and found kayla, and skyler talking to four boys. "Babe come here." Skyler said once she saw me. I walked over.

I didnt really like the thought of these four boys moving next door. What if skyler ends up liking them more than me.

"This is Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael." She said pointing to each boy. "We're moving in next door." Calum said.

Skylers p.o.v.

I could tell kian didnt like the new neighbors very much. I think he felt like they were new 'competition' almost. "Okay well we should start unloading the truck." Calum said standing up, along with the other boys.

"Umm, ill go get sam and meet you guys outside." Kayla said getting up and walkimg twards the stairs. "Okay." I said. We all got up and walked out the door. "So what should we do." I asked as we came to the truck.

"Umm. Can you help to get the boxes down?" Luke asked/answered. "Yeah." I said jumping up onto the truck. I grabbed the first thing I saw. It wasnt very heavy. This isnt so bad.

I handed the first box to luke. His hand brushed ontop of mine as I handed it to him. He took it and walked inside.

**an hour later**

Kians p.o.v.

Skyler and luke were getting really close, and I didnt like it. They were sitting in the back of the truck talking and laughing. Sam and kayla wern't doing much except making out in the corner.

"Kian." I turned around to see ricky and lua getting out of the car. "Hey. Can you guys come help?" I asked. I really wanted to get it all done so we could leave. "Yeah one sec." Ricky said running inside.