chapter 19

Jc's p.o.v.

I tried to fight Ethan off of me but he kept hitting me and I couldn't move. I finally pulled my strength together and punched Ethan in the face and he fell of of me. I rushed over to Elena side and pulled her into my arms.

"No! No! No!" I said holding her in my arms. The back of her head was bleeding, and it was getting in all my clothes, but I didnt care about that right now. All I cared about was elena. angie was sitting accross from me on the mat, and she was calling the hospital. "they will be here in 15 minutes." she said hanging up the phone. Elena wasnt moving and i was starting to get really neverous.

i pulled off my shirt and wrapped it aaround her head. thankfully the paramedics came and took elena. i had to call kian because i was to uupset to drive. he came and i got in the car. we drove to the hospitial. i ran out of the car and right up to the front desk. "can i help you?"the lady asked. " my girlfriend was brought in here earlier today and i need to see hre." i said to the lady. "okay what is her name?" the lady asked.

"Elena Noel Davis." I replied. "she is in room 107 but I'm sorry she can't have any visitors yet." the lady said. "you don't understand. I love her and I'm not just going to wait here and not see her!" I yelled. "sir I'm sorry but it's against our policy." the lady said in a voice like she was trying to calm me down. "what God damn policy?" I asked again angrily. "no visitors within 12 hrs after surgery." the lady said again trying to calm me down. "this is bullshit!" I said walking away from the front desk, tears forming in my eyes.

"Jc slow down. don't do something you will regret." I heard Kian say, but really it was to late.

Kian's p.o.v.

I started running after jc to make sure he wouldn't do what I think he was going to do. jc was a great friend, but if he started to feel guilty or extremely upset about something he went to a place that was hard to get him back from.

I know it's up really late but I have just been really busy lately and it's been hard to find time to write. thanks though! I love you (in a friend way)! bye!