chapter 5 - almost

I am so sorry I havent updated in a while I have just been really busy. We r getting the house set up better today for those of you tht didnt know tht I moved from Massachusetts to utah. I will try to do better updating. Thx u guys bi.

Skylers p.o.v.

The kiss felt amazing! I opend my mouth to give kian a little more freedom and he took advantage of it. I finally broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes. "I love you skyler!" He said pulling me into a hug. "I love you to kian!" It was the best day of my life. We went back to kians house and went up to his room. He turned on the tv and we laid on his bed waching. We were cuddled up with his arm around my waist and my head on his sholder. I closed my eyes and felt his strong arm around me and I squeezed a little tighter and he just rubbed my back in circles. I slowly closed my eyes again, and finally just relaxed.

Kians p.o.v.

Skyler was sleeping on my chest and I didnt want to wake her. So I nudged her off of my chest and took off my shirt. Then I climbed into bed and cuddled next to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and I slowly fell asleep.

*the next morning*

Skylers p.o.v.

I woke up to see kian looking at me. "Good morning beautiful." Kian said in his sexy morning voice. "Good morning." I replied. We just laid there in each others arms. I was a little dirty from last night so I got up and jumped into the shower. When I got out I realized that I had no clothes. I yelled for kian. Secounds later I heard his feet pounding down the hall. "What is it? Whats wrong?" He said with worry in his voice. "Can you grab my phone so I can ask kayla to go grab me some clothes?" I asked him. "I can run over if you want." He offered. I shock my head and said "I would rather you here with me." He smiled and went to get my phone. He came back and I texted kayla.

Me: hey can you bring some clothes over for me?

Kayla: ya sure. Wht do u need?

Me: just a shirt, shorts and some underwear/bra.

Kayla: ok I will be there in a sec.

I set my phone down and walked down the hall in my towel. Jc wasnt paying attention and walked right into me. "OWW!!" I exclaimed. "Skyler Im sorry! Wait why r u wearig a towel?" He asked. "I took a shower and didnt have any clothes to put on." I answered. He looked relieved. I walked past him and walked into kians room I sat down on the bed and talked to kian. Soon enough we heard a knock on the door. Kian jumped up and brought my clothes upstairs. Sam was in the bathroom so I couldnt change there. Kian politly said I could get dressed here so he walked out and i started to get ready. A second later I heard a knock on the door and kian said "hey I left my phone on the bed. Can I come in and grab it?" I thought for a secound and said "yes." I was in my shorts and my bra so I was covered but still not dressed. He stepped in and tunred and saw me he looked at me for a second. "Disappoined?" I asked covering myself up. "No. Just the opposite accually" he said coming over and kissing me. This kiss was even better than the first. More passionate. More special, and soon it turened into a full on makeout session. We found our way to the bed and he and we kepted kissing. He kept rubbing my back stopping at my bra strap and going down to my shorts. He stopped for a second to take off his shirt. And then he continued the kiss he rolled me ontop so I was straddling him. "Hey kian I was wondering if you have seen my..." jc walked in and when he saw us he just stopped talking. "Well ok then." We stopped and looked at him. He just turned and walked out. "So close!" Kian said and I laughed.