chapter 13 - gone

*a week later*

Skylers p.o.v.

Arwen walked inside and I sat im the car for a minute. I ckecked my email. I had one from the police office. I opened it and cried. It said...

Dear mrs. Vittum,

I am happy to inform you that we have found a foster home for arwen. We will pick her up on Saturday. Thank you for helping us so much.

L.A.P.D.

It was Saturday so I had to get arwen ready to go. I walked in and fell into kian. He was a little better but still needed to heal.

"Their taking her back. Their taking arwen back." I sobbed. Kian rubbed my back. Kayla walked down and I asked if she could help arwen get ready. So kayla took arwens hand and they walked to her room.

It was really hard for me because I was really enjoying arwen. We got really close. Arwen came back down witha piece of paper and gave it to me.

"Whats this?" I asked her. "A letter for you. I want you to remember me." She said. "I will always remember you sweetheart." She hugged me and said into my ear "thank you. I love you skyler." "I love you to sweetie."

I sobbed a little more. And then ran out of tears. We all heard a knock at the door and we all looked at eachother. We knew what it was and what it ment.

Everyone was down here now to say goodbye. She hugged everyone and then fell into my arms. I squeezed her with all my might then let go, and she was gone. Gone. Forever.

I knoe that its short but it is relly late and I already updated today. So ya. Thx. Ily. Bi.