chapter 28

Elenas p.o.v.

We were all in the car. Because I didnt really remember anything, I rode with skyler, kayla, and jc. I could tell jc was really upset, but I didnt know what to do.

Jc was asking me all these questions, and I didnt know how to answer them at all. "Do you remember how we met?" He asked. "Um... no im sorry." I replied. Jc was getting more upset. "Hey do you guys want to listen to music?" Skyler asked turning on the radio.

Jcs p.o.v.

I was almost in tears, but thankfully skyler put the radio on. The song Uptown Funk came on. It was a pretty cool song. We finally arrived at the house.

We got out of the car and I ran to open elenas door. "Thanks!" She said stepping out.

*later that night*

We were all getting ready for bed, when I realized that elena dosent have a bedroom. "Hey elena, so before you got hurt, we stayed in the same room together. I just wanted to tell you so that you wouldnt be uncomfortable, or confused. I will set up a bed on the floor and you can sleep in the bed, but I just wanted to let you know." I told her.

"Thanks jc, but its your room. I can just sleep on the couch." She replied. "No. I incest." I said walking away so she couldnt say no.

Elenas p.o.v.

I was all ready for bed and was getting my pjs on in jcs bedroom. I had a pair of sweats on and was trying to find my tank top. I was looking all around the room for it, (in my bra, because im stupid.), and i finally found it, when jc walked in.

"Oh god!" He said immediately stepping out of the room and closing the door. I kinda freaked out and covered myself with the tank top I just found. I quickly pulled it over myself. "Ok. You can come in now." I shouted towards the door.

Jc opened it and steped in. "Elena im so sorry. I didnt mean..." he started. "Its fine I should have locked the door or gone into the bathroom." I said cutting him off. "I still feel really bad." He said. "Your fine." I said smiling at him.

I clicked the light off and got into bed. Jc was on the floor and I was carful not to step on him. "Im just sorry you had to see my fat body." I said, rolling onto my side. I have been so self concious for as long as I can remember.

"Elena dont say that. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen." I could hear him sit up. "Dont ever think you arent anything less than perfect, because perfect dosent even discribe how amazing you are."

"Jc?" I asked to the figure on the ground. "Yeah?" He replied. "Will you lay down with me?" I asked. He got up and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "This okay?" He asked. "Perfect." I said and fell asleep.

Skykers p.o.v.

I was with kian when we were awoken by yelling. I could tell it was sam and kayla. "I dont know how I can ever trust you again!" I heard kayla yell. Kian started to get up. "Babe stay here. We shouldnt get involved. " I said putting my hand on his chest.

"I didnt hook up with anyone, okay? If you cant believe me then get out." Sam yelled back at her. I heard her start crying and then heard the front door slam.

Ok I really hope it was long enough, but I will try to update really soon again. Ok thx. Ily. Bi.