chapter 10 - panic

Skylers p.o.v.

I woke up to loud crying coming from arwens room. I got up and sprinted to her room to see what happened.

She was in a ball in the corner crying. I ran over to help comfort her. "Jc! Sam! Someone help!" I could tell she was having a panic attack.

"Its okay. Shhhhhh. Its okay." I said rubbing her head rocking her in my arms. Jc and sam came bolting down the stairs almost falling over eachother.

"Oh my god! I'll go get some water!" Sam said running into the kitchen. "Ill get a cool face cloth" jc said running upstairs.

She was shaking a little less now. She turned her gaze twords me. "Why did my mommy, and daddy have to die?" She asked. "I dont know sweetheart, but I promise we will take good care of you." I told her.

Sam came back with the glass of water, and she sipped at it. Jc came running down the stairs and fell at the bottom a little, but got up imeditally after and ran to give me the washcloth.

Arwen laughed and yawned. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked pulling out the puppy dog eyes. "Of course sweetie." I replied, wich made her smile. I walked into the living room and kian looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. "Ya im fine. Arwen just had a panic attack." I said wich made him turn his gaze to arwen. "Is everything okay now?" He said. I noded. "Good because it is way past your bedtime missy" kian said tickling arwen a little with his good arm.

She giggled and we laid down. We slowly fell asleep.

*the next morning*

Jcs p.o.v.

The next morning I woke up and walked downstairs. I saw skyler up and I was really confused, because it was 6:00 in the morning.

She looked horrible, like she didnt sleep at all. "What happened to you?" I asked her. "Ugh. Arwen happened. She is the worst at sleeping. She keeps kicking and throughing." She said tiredly.

Soon after that there was a knock at the door. Skyler jumped up to answer it. As soon as she answered it I heard lots of squealing. I walked into the entryway and saw a beautiful girl.

She had brown wavy hair with red tips. She wasnt very tall but she was still gorgous. "Oh ell, I almost forgot. This is jc and everyone else is still sleeping." Skyler said and I smiled at the girl.

"Hi im Elaina but my friends call me ell." She said with a smile. "Well im going to starbucks if anyone wants to come." I offered. "Oh my god that sounds so good right now!" Elaina Said. "I think I will stay here just incase arwen or kian need something.

"Okay see ya later" they said before running out the door.

Ok I know it is a short chapter but I promise I will do better. Who is Elliot? Will anything happen between her and jc? I dont know, but you will find out if you keep raeding. Thx. Ily. Bye.