chapter 22

Kians p.o.v.

"No, no, no!" Jc sobbed. The hospital called and told us how elena was doing. They said "she is in a medical enduced coma." Ricky and lua were making a video in rickys room.

"Jc its going to be okay. She will get better." I said trying to help. He just kept crying. "What if she dosent wake up? What if she dies in that hospital?" He asked me.

"Then you will have to move on. Jc its sad that she is in this situation, but we cant sit around doing nothing. We all love her, and we all are upset, but we have to get out and carry on with our lives, and pray she gets better." I said to jc.

He stopped crying. "I...I guess y...your right." He said calming down a little. "Kian come help me with something!" I heard skyler yell from upstairs.

"One sec!" I yelled back. "You gonna be okay?" I asked jc before going upstairs. Jc nodded and I ran up the stairs.

I opened the door and skyler and hazel were laying on the bed. Skylers leg was all wrapped up, correctly this time, cause we went to the doctor a few days ago.

He gave her crutches and she has been hobbling around ever since. "Whats up." I asked sitting on the bed. "Can I have some water?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

Skylers p.o.v.

"Ugh. Ok." Kian said getting up. I was watching paranormal activity. Kian came back upstairs and handed me my water. "Thank you." I said taking the glass.

He laid on the bed and we cuddled. We ended up falling asleep in eachothers arms.