chapter 14 - new girl

Rickys p.o.v.

After all that happened I needed to go out and have some space, so I decided to take wishbone for a walk. We walked to the park that was around the corner.

We walked into the park and I stopped to check my phone. The next thing I new there was a huge great dane bloting twards me. He jumped on me and I fell.

A girl ran up to the dog. "I am so sorry! He is really just a puppy." She said. She was beautiful. She was really tan and had long dark hair. She had black and red glasses.

"Its happens. Whats his name?" I asked. "Thunder. And yours?" She answered. "Wishbone." I told her. "Thats adorable, but I wanted to know your name." She said wich was really hot.

"Uh... Ricky." I answered. "Im lua." She said. We kept talking for a while and it started to get dark. "I should get home." She said, wrote her number on my hand, and walked away.

Skylers p.o.v.

Ricky came home and went upstairs. I went over to kian on the love sack. He had a long sleeve and pants on so I couldnt see any of the marks. He kissed me and I kissed back.

We kept kissing and he worked his hand up my shirt. "Wait." I said stopping him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Im fine but can we take this into your room?" I asked. "Ya of course." He said in a sexy voice. We walked into kians room and fell onto the bed.

We kissed and he then returned to slowly moving his hand up my shirt. I threw it off and lifted his. I took off his and put my hand on his sholder. "Ahh!" Kian yelled.

Kians p.o.v.

"Omg kian I forgot! I am so sorry..." "its fine." I said cutting her off. "I wish I wasnt like this. And we could do this." I said angrily. "Its gonna be alright babe. We'll get through it together." Skyler said and we fell asleep.

Ok so I know that I havent updated in a while and I am so sorry. Pls forgive me. Thx. Ily. Bye.