chapter 24 - new neibors

Skylers p.o.v.

** 1 month later**

We finally sold the house, and all our stuff was with us. The new neibors were moving in today and we were supposed to help them. It was almost 12:00 now and kian was still asleep.

"Kian wake up, come on the new neighbors are going to be here soon." I said gently nudging him. "Ugh." He moaned rolling onto his side.

"Come on kian get up." I said a little sternly. He just shook his head. "Hazel, come here girl!" I shouted. She came running into the room, jumped on the bed and started licking kians face.

"Okay okay! Im up! I im up!" Kian said jumping out of bed. I giggled a little, when I herd a knock from downstairs. "Ok get dressed and meet me downstairs. " I said to kian before running out of the room.

I walked downstairs and kayala was already at the door talking to four guys. Sam was in the shower, jc was at the hospital, and ricky and lua were on a date.

"Hi we just moved in next door. Im Ashton, this is Luke, Michael, and calum. " one of the guys said. He had an Australian accent and was wearing a bandana.

"Oh um im skyler and this is kayla." I said. "Do you want to come in?" Kayala offered. "Sure." Ashton said stepping in.

Luas p.o.v.

I was on a date with ricky, and we were at an ice skating rink. Ricky was up at the counter getting our skates. He came back and we started to put them on.

"Ok im not trying to sound rude but where dose the ne lua come from?" Ricky asked me. "Okay so my full name is lalua, and my parents are Samoan." I replied.

"Oh okay. I just was wondering and I didnt want to sound rude." Ricky said. "Your good." I said before crashing my lips into his.