chapter 7 - beach party

I am so sorry for not updating. I have been super busy with chores and school and a bunch of other stuff. I know its excuse but its my reason. Thx for reading. Ily.

Skylers p.o.v.

I ran upstairs before kayla could ask any more questions. I picked up my phone and started txting kian.

Me: whts up

Kian: waching a movie. Hby

Me: laying on my bed. I was wondering if u wanted go to the beach with me.

Kian: ya sure. If kayla is going I will bring sam.

Me: ya ill bring her

I set my phone down and started to get ready. I shouted to kayla that we were going to the beach and meeting sam and kian. She answered with a "ok I'll be ready in a minute." Which for kayla means she will be ready in a half an hour.

I pulled on my light purple strapless bikini and a short sundress that was kind of see through and untied at the top, for my cover up. I ran to my bathroom and grabbed my suntan lotio, my sunglasses, and a bag and I was done.

I ran up to kaylas room and she was sitting on the carpet with a stressed out look on her face and bathing suits everywere. "When did the bomb go off?" I asked and giggled a little. "Its not funny! I dont have a bathing suit to wear!" She snapped. "Do you just want to borrow one of mine?" I offered.

She got up and gave me a hug. "You are my savior!" She said dramaticly, and ran to my room. When she finially came down she was wearing my rose collored bikini that had straps.

It was the last thing my mom gave me but I just wanted to leave. We ran over to the boys house and kian answered. "Sam, there here! We gotta go!" Kian yelled up to sam, who came bolting down the stairs.

"Ok lets go." He said, walking over to kayla. They grabbed hands and walked to the car. I felt kian reach for mine and we linked fingers. We got in the back and sam and kayla were in the front.

We finally got to the beach and kian and kayla ran to the board walk. I laid my towel out and grabbed my suntan lotion. I laid on my towel.

"Dont tell me your going to tan." Kian said. "Whats so wrong with tanning?" I asked kian. "I thought we going to hang out." Kian said with puppy dog eyes. "Kian we will hang out but right now I am tan..." I was cut off by kian. He came over and picked me up over his sholder. I screamed and kicked but he had strong grip.

The next thing I new I was in the water. I looked at kian and said as seriously as I could manage "you are dead." I tried to run to were he was but we were in water so that backfired.

He ran behind me and picked me up. I started to laugh, so he set me down. I turned to look at him and he started to lean in. I leaned up and our lips met in the middle.

He placed his hands on my waist and lifted me up. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss. It was great. After what felt like ten minutes I ended the kiss and ran to see what time it was.

My phone said it was 6:30 so we packed up and started to drive. When we were half way home we saw a truck ram into another car. The car caught fire and there was smoke everywere. Kian started to unbuckle. "Skyler, l have had the best time with you these past few days, and I think I love you. He kissed me and I said "I love you to." Then kian got out and walked into the wreck.

Cliffhanger! Or atleast I tried. What happed to kian. Did he get out alive? Did he save anyone? Who knows if you dont comment. See this is what happens if you dont comment. I need better ideas. If you cant comment like me just direct message me and I will probably use your idea and give you a shout out. Thx ily bye.