chapter 31

Ashtons p.o.v

Kayla walked out of the door. I felt horrible. What if kayla was pregnant? What will she do? What will I do? I was stressing out so much, and I didnt know what to do.

I was trying to hold it all together but I couldn't. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands and cried for a couple minutes, until I heard the door open. "Kayla?" I shouted. "Yeah?" She said.

"Oh I didnt know who it was." I said as she came into my room. "Well its me." She said sitting my bed. "Have you taken the test?" I asked. "No not yet. Im going to go take it now." She said getting up and taking the little box out of the plastic bag.

She walked into the bathroom. After about 5 minutes, she came out and showed me the results. She wasnt crying, but she didnt look happy. I looked at the stick. Positive. "No." I said. "Why aren't you crying?" I asked putting the test down.

"Im done crying. Im just sick of it." She replied. "Im going to go get a glass of water." She walked out of the room.

Kayalas p.o.v.

I went downstairs to get some water. I grabbed a glass out of one of the cabnits, and went to go fill it up when I started to feel light headed. I grabbed the counter, but it didnt help.

The glass fell out of my hands, and went crashing to the ground, along with me.

Ok I know I havent updated, so I am now. I really hope u like this chappie :-D. Ok thx. Ily. Bi.