THE END

SO MY FRIENDS WE HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED THE END OF 'LIAM'.

I want to say thanks all of the people who steadily voted and kept pming me, encouraging me to continue this. I want to thank everybody for reading this book.

Honestly now that it's over I feel like crying this was so much fun and so emotional to write.

ADRESANO is finished!

UPDATE: MAY 28

SEQUEL IS COMING SOON!

My dear readers thank you all for the nice comments left on both books thank you for the support and the reads and votes and everything!

I'm back with another book that is going to be out soon. Of course this one is the third story in this series and continues to give little peeks of these characters -the first generation-.

If you want a publishing date just let me know and i'll decide on one specifically.

HERE'S THE DESCRIPTION:

"CHÉRIE"

Athena Coleman is now a senior, with her best friend, Alessio Adresano, by her side everything seems possible

Too bad she didn't know what was about to hit her when she meets the new guy in school and decides to become friends with him although guys who were not family were strictly off limits.

But what hit her was a man called Kye Adresano— her brother's best friend.

UPDATE: JUNE 17

THE RELEASE DATE OF "CHÉRIE" IS JUNE 21st 2020.

UPDATE: JUNE 21

CHÉRIE IS UP!