one ♔ roger taylor

"I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile, i'm in love with my car, string-back gloves in my automotive! " The last chords of Roger's song came to an end and he removed the vinyl from the record-player, carefully putting the vinyl in it's case. He put it on the table and looked at you.

"So, what do you think?" He smiled, leaning against the kitchen counter. He wanted your opinion on his new song.

"Well.." You started and the hope from his gorgeous eyes vanished.

"Here we go-" He started before you interrupted him.

"No, no, it's not bad, it's just unique" You started and Roger looked at you with interest in his eyes.

"Go on," He said with a hand gesture.

"The music is good, and the build up of it.."

"But.." Roger said, trying to get you to finish your sentence.

"I just don't se how someone can be so attracted to their car." You said, making him roll his eyes.

"Are you jealous or something?"

"No.. Roger, i'm not jealous of your car, i'm just saying that it's weird." You said but got interrupted by Brian and John walking into the room.

"What's happening?" Brian asked as he sat down next to you.

"Y/n is jealous of my car." Roger smirked and you glared at him.

"No, i'm not jealous of your car! I'm just saying that the lyrics of, what was it now again, I'm in love with my car, is weird." You said.

"I can not do anything but agree with Y/n on this one, it is kind of weird." Brian said and John nodded.

"I put my heart and soul into this song" Roger started, pointing to you and the boys.

"No one says you didn't" John said while eating his scrambled eggs.

"And you don't like it, because you want your songs on the album-"

"It's not that Roger-!

"Then what is it!?"

"Y/n said it, I'm in love with my car, Maybe it's not strong enough?" Brian said, and Roger looked at him with a look of disbelief and annoyance.

"Uhh, i'm late, what did i miss?" Freddie said, walking inside the small kitchen.

"Discussing Roger's car song" John said with a slight grin.

"Is it strong enough? That's all i'm asking. If i'm on my own here, then i apologize." Brian said, putting his hands up in defense.

"How does your song go then, huh?" Roger said, snatching a paper from Brian that he placed on the table in front of him. "You call me sweet, like i'm some kind of cheese." He read and you choked a laugh.

"It's good" Brian said, looking at you and John, waiting for you to agree.

"Wow"