eighteen ♔ joe mazzello

The sun shone down onto your face, making your eyes flutter open. You gazed outside the widow, stretching your body as you did so. An arm was wrapped around your waist, and you knew who the arm belonged to.

Your fiancé, Joe, had his arm wrapped around your waist, he always had. He was sleeping peacefully, not waking up because of the sun since he was a very deep sleeper. You turned towards him, admiring his beautiful face.

His lips was pouting slightly and his eyebrows furrowed. He always looked as if he was thinking really deeply about something when he slept. His hair was messy and soft breaths escaped his nose. He looked so cute and peaceful while he slept, you grabbed your phone from the nightstand and took a few pictures of him.

His eyes fluttered open, revealing his gorgeous brown eyes. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he rubbed his eye tiredly before he stretched, a long whining sound escaping his mouth. He looked at you with a tired bit loving smile.

"Good morning beautiful" He spoke in a raspy voice, embracing you as he nuzzled his head in your neck.

"Morning" You laughed, pushing him away slightly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby." He said with a smile, his hand caressing your pregnant belly.

"Joe," You said, making him hum in response. "I love you." You said and Joe looked up with a faint blush on his cheeks. He kissed you softly before answering.

"I love you more."

just some fluff for you all