fifteen ♔ gwilym lee

This one SUCKS! sorry

"Ohhhh, caught in a bad romance. Ohhhh, caught in a bad romance. Rah, rah, ra ra rah, Ro mah, Ro mah mah, Gaga oh lala, want your bad romance. Rah, rah, ra ra rah, Ro mah, Ro mah mah, Gaga oh lala, want your bad romance." You sang in the shower, your voice echoing through the room. You didn't hear the bathroom door open and close since you had the song on full volume. "I want your love and  want your revenge, You and me could write a bad romance, Ohhhh, I want your love and,All your lover's revenge, You and me could write a bad romance, Ohhhh! Caught in a bad romance, Ohhhh Caught in a bad romance." Your hips moving to the throwback song, you loving Gaga's voice. The warm water covered your body, a nice feeling against your smooth skin.

You almost had a heart attack as Gwilym stepped into the shower with you. You hit his shoulder lightly before you continued to sing and dance. He just admired you for a moment before he pulled you in his embrace. You turned around, your chest pressed against his front.

"I want your love and I want your revenge, I want your love, I don't wanna be friends" You sang calmly, your cheek resting against his bare chest and he kissed your head. Then you surprised both yourself and Gwil by singing the french part perfectly. "Je veux ton amour, Et je veux ta revanche, Je veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends." You looked up at him and he fell even more in love with you at that moment. You kissed his lips softly, the water still embracing the both of you.

"I love you" He murmured in your ear, kissing behind it afterwards.

"I love you too Gwil"

°

i was going to write smut but then i was like naaaah, just some cute fluff for this one

Sorry that this is soooo short and bad!