ten ♔ roger taylor

"Hello! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Y/n and i'll be doing your makeup today!" You said with a bright smile. You were carrying a large bag that contained different makeup products for the four men in front of you. "Who wants to be done first?"

"Me!" The blonde drummer quickly piped up, walking towards you with a smirk. He sat down in the chair in front of you and you started wiping his rosy skin with a wet wipe.

"You're Roger aren't you?" You asked and took a primer out of your bag. "You want to be a school girl?" You read of your hand. "Had to write it down on my hand to remember." You chuckled lightly as you primed his smooth skin. "I'll have to try a few foundations on your neck to find the prefect match, so tilt your head a little to the side please." You said and took many bottles of foundations from your bag. You tried a few foundations until you found it. "I got it, rose beige." You smiled and removed the swatches from his neck. You continued to chat whilst you applied the makeup to his face. "You can't blink!" You laughed as you tried putting the false lashes on his lash line. You had to hold his eyes still and after ten minutes the lashes were in place. 

"God, it feels so weird" He laughed as he blinked multiple times. You smiled as you carefully applied light pink lipstick on his lips. "I feel like a girl." He said.

"Well, you certainly look like a girl, you're prettier than any girl i've ever seen." You said seriously. "Take a look" You turned his chair around. A look of chock covered his face as he admired your work.

"I am pretty, pretty hot" He smirked and turned towards the others. Brian's eyes bulged out of his head and John simply stared. Freddie looked very distant and Roger cleared his throat to get his attention. 

"Oh! You look amazing darling!" He exclaimed with a laugh. "Can you do me next Y/n?" He asked and you nodded with a smile. You did his, Brian's and John's make up  and they were soon all ready to shoot the music video. You sat and admired your work as they recorded the video, and you hand to help them remove their make up as well. You sang along in the wonderful song and blushed as Roger caught you singing.

"Hey Y/n! Sing louder! You sound amazing!" Roger shouted, making you go crimson red. Soon, they were done with the music video and Roger went towards you. "Ready to see my pretty face again?" He smirked as he sat down in the make up chair again.

"Course i am" You smiled and grabbed the make up wipes again. "I have to remove your lashes first." You said. "It may feel a little uncomfortable, just so you know." You said before you pulled one of the lashes off. Roger squealed and grabbed his eye. You quickly removed the other one and he squealed again, covering his other eye. You laughed slightly and admired his cute gesture. "Come on Roger, don't be such a wuss." You smiled and removed his hands from his face. "The others are waiting" You whispered slightly as you looked into his eyes.

"You're beautiful" He said, gazing right back into your eyes. You blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You turned around and took a wet wipe from the small plastic package laying on the table behind you. You carefully wiped his face as he admired your face. "Can i have your number?" He asked suddenly. You stared at him for a moment before you nodded shortly. You wanted to make sure that he wasn't joking, but apparently he wasn't.

"I'll write it down when i'm done with you." You smiled softly and Roger grinned back. Soon, his makeup was gone and you wrote your name on a piece of paper. Roger smiled at the small heart that you had mad before he put it in his back pocket. 

"I'll call you" He smiled before he walked over to Brian and Joh in the sofa. Freddie sat down in front of you and you started to remove his make up. But your mind kept drifting towards Roger. 

♔