➝Crave / Part 5

Word count: 1930 words

(This is pretty much all sex

(This is pretty much all sex ...hehe)

Two days till a full month had passed since you had seen your boyfriend, Noah. Some people would say a month is nothing but when you like someone a lot a month can feel like forever. He tried to call and text as much as he could, keeping you reminded of the dirty things he was thinking of doing to you. 'Only two more days' his last text read. He also left you a few provocative voice mails. He sent you one in a heavy husky voice "How's daddy's little princess... I know your in class right now but I'm wondering what you taste like so bad. I think I'm getting blue balls." Listen to the voice messages and hearing his voice made your pussy throb for him. You sent him a video of you fingering yourself for the first time to please him but your fingers didn't feel as good as he made you feel.

It was the night before he was expected to get in, you laid around the house half dressed all the time watching Netflix and eating cheesy nachos. Then you got a shower making sure to shave everything just incase you got lucky tomorrow night. Going to bed in an empty bed was not ideal but you got through it.

The day was finally here. Noah came home and you couldn't wait. You tidied your apartment up and went to your afternoon classes. By the time you got McDonalds it was time to get home. 5:50pm was the time on your watch and Noah should be back by 6:00. Shit I need to get home you thought to yourself. Anyways, you made it back to your place in time to change into something nice. A black lingerie bodysuit with blue jeans. Putting on the last bit of mascara you hear a knock at the door and your heart plummets to the ground. Without hesitation you run to the door and open it. There he is wearing a sexy black tuxedo with a white fitted dress shirt underneath. He had grown a small beard that made him look extra good. "Noah oh my god" you said hugging him. He went in for a passionate tongue kiss right away. "I got you something" he held up a pandora bag placing it on the kitchen counter.

You opened up the bag as he sized you up and down. He grabbed his dick through the outside of his pants trying to make it not noticeable. You pulled out a sparkly promise ring. Your mouth opened wide in surprise. "Noah this is so pretty."
"I promise to be the best boyfriend to you and you have my word on that." You placed the ring on your finger as he came over to give you a tight hug again. His lips brushed against your ear " I hope you have no plans because I'm going to have you screaming daddy all night."

There it was, the chills that went down your back and made your nipples hard. The sound of his dirty talk that filled your body. "Yes sir" you said jumping up and wrapping your legs around him. He brought you over to the couch where you straddled his lap for a make out session. Some random Netflix show played in the back as you both made out for a half an hour straight, no breaks. You started slowly grinding your hips on top of his dick, making it harder and harder. "I missed this" he scoffed between kisses. He took off his dress coat leaving only his white fitted long sleeve shirt on that acted like a second skin. You could see his thick muscles pop out of it. He stopped kissing you and picked you up over his shoulder, carrying you to the bed. "Ahh" you giggled. "I wouldn't be laughing at the load I'm gonna make you take in a second" Noah said aggressively slapping your ass on his shoulder. It made your heart beat fast and your face turned blush red. He threw you down on the bed making the whole room shake. He helped take all your clothes off till you were down to a bra and thong. Standing in front of you at the foot of the bed he began unbuttoning his shirt. You got your cockiness up again and got up to help him take his shirt off. "Lie on the bed and don't move" Noah ordered, choking your neck till you were back down to the sheets.

He made you watch as he unravelled one thing at a time, leaving just his boxers on with a huge dick print in them. This is what you've missed out on for a month, now you get to take it, you thought to yourself. He placed his belt to the side of him on the bed and pulled out his hard dick, slapping it in his hand and then jerking off to your almost naked body. "Let me see your pussy, I bet its dripping wet for me" he groaned. He pulled your thong to the side and slid one cold finger up your slit. You let out a soft moan as his touch left you wanting more. "Wow look at that y/n I was right, you can't handle yourself around daddy?" He took his finger and licked it, getting off on how wet you were. You looked up at his manly figure, turning you on even more. "Come on and fuck me please" you begged. He leaned in close to your ear, your heart stopped. His hot breath mumbled "Don't you dare tell me what to do, when you left me teased on FaceTime while I was gone".

"I'm sorry Noah, plea-" you began to say as he covered your mouth. He shoved his dick in your mouth making your throat take all of it.
Thrusting his hips back and forth fast , "Are you asking for me to go even more rough on you then I already had planned?" You tried to answer but his dick was only making you gag and spit. He pulled his dick out of your slobbering mouth as trails of spit left behind. He bent down to rip your underwear off you but you put your hand in front of it. "What are you doing?" he questioned. "I'm just... probably tight since we didn't do it in a while." He had a mean look on his face moving your hand out of the way " y/n I've fucked your pussy enough. I want to be inside you, I don't care what." He bent down to your sweet spot and rubbed your clit outside your panties. Then pulled it aside to play with you some more "ready to get destroyed?" "Yes" you whimpered. He went in for a mouth full of you, it tingled every bone in your body. "I'm so hungry" he said.

"Beg daddy to cum when I tell you, okay?" "Oka-" you tried saying as he pressed against your g spot. "Just like that, yea, please I'll do whatever you want" you said hopeless. His fingers made your back arch as you tried to hold in painful orgasms. "Cum for me now" he demanded, speeding his finger motions inside you. You let your body tense releasing all the cum onto his fingers. He seductively licked every drop of you off his hands giving you a break to catch your breath. He stuck them back in again and did the same fast motions that made you melt, this time you were ready to cum again. "Noah I can't hold it in I'm gonna cum again" you said rubbing your clit and moaning. "Okay you may cum" he said again. A loud sigh left your mouth as Noah stuck his tongue inside you, making the second batch of cum run on his face. "Taste like I never left" he said going in to eat you out again. You clit was very sensitive as he sucked on it more, you ran your hands through his curly brown hair.

It was the time you'd been waiting for, fucking. "Just so you know it made me mad not being able to fuck you while I was away so I'm going to have to go extra hard okay baby girl." He flipped you into doggy style with your head pressed down into the pillows. Pulling your hair hard enough to make your face come up to his "your going to take all of it and love it." You could only get enough breath to nod your head as the makeup ran down your face. He spread your pussy open with his fingers and went to enter you. Your walls wanted him out, "what about a condom?" you muttered. "I have something in my bag for that and you need to feel what it feels like for my cum to fit your walls." Going in again Noah's first enter was hard and took your breath away. "Wow you are tighter then before". He took a fist full of your hair and thrusted his hips hard into you making you scream moan. Noah got off on the sound of you whimpering and begging for him to stop. "Ugh. I'm gonna fucking cum again. Shit" you said in a stuttered speech. He made sure to make the last few thrusts extra hard. "Oh fuck" you said orgasming again. He laid down on the bed flat on his back as you straddled him facing his legs.

Going in for the second position made you feel like a cum dump slut. "Fuck I'm cumming so easy for you" you said bouncing on his cock. "Just the way I like you, vulnerable little slut." You wanted to prove you could take every inch without cumming again but you didn't believe it for one second. The sound of your body's slapping together mixed with all the cum at his shaft made you bounce harder. "I won't cum, I won't cum, I won't cum, you can't make me cum again" you demanded. "Is that right baby girl?" He grabbed his belt and placed it around your neck. Choking you as he pulled hard back on the belt. "Watch when daddy does this" he said. You had no idea what he was going to do next. He bent his knees and put his feet on the bed, grabbed your legs so they were spread wide, making you bend your knees also. "Let me take over." You leaned your back onto his chest as he pounded you upwards till it hit the top of your walls. "Oh. My fucking goddd " you screamed. Noah put two fingers in your mouth as you sucked on them, he was doing all the work. "You can't make me cum, you can't make me cum, you can't make me-" you paused as he made you squirt and your legs shook on his dick. There was no escaping it and the fact you came again. He dumped a load of hot sperm into you and it oozed out as he kept his dick in you. "Ah fuck" he said.

You legs shook for a few more minutes as he made you eat his cum off your pussy. "Good girl." He carried you into the bathroom and gave you a plan B . "I told you it would hurt" he said sweating. You said on the toilet seat speechless and both cleaned up and went to bed.