➝ Have your way with me

Words: 3325 words🤪🤪

Who doesn't love a good daddy kink & domination. (He teases you to cum at least 4 times)

    Noah loved nothing more than to make you be a mess for him, but for the past few days he hadn't been himself

    Noah loved nothing more than to make you be a mess for him, but for the past few days he hadn't been himself. He wasn't being distant, he was being sexually distant. All of his days on set made him strictly focus on work and it had you driven insane. You knew he did this to teach you a lesson for being to clingy on him lately. He left you with lonely thoughts wandering your mind, as an ache drove between your thighs, leaving you to please yourself. For the past few days you've been dripping at the thought of doing things with him: at work, getting groceries, at the gym. But... those were all fantasies. You couldn't even look at him without wanting him knuckle deep inside you. Tonight, you didn't know what was in store for you.

       A Tuesday night you got in the shower after Noah. Making slight conversation he didn't bother to look at your naked body. "I have set tomorrow morning too, the movies going to be so good though" he yelled from inside the bedroom.
You played with yourself as he talked to you, making your voice grow weak. Slight moans fled your lips as each lap you did over your clit made you want to cum, pretending it was him. "Are you?" he questioned. "I'm gonna fu- fucking cum".
The fast and hard water pressure setting almost threw you off the edge. He rushed into the bathroom and folded back the curtain.

   "Baby I want you so badly right now" he muttered sizing up your wet body. That's what you needed to hear. That he wanted you to be wrapped around his thin long cock. "Come in here and show me how you want me" you teased playing with yourself. It was only a matter of seconds before he had stripped down to just his boxers. The white Calvin Klein's had left you little to think about considering the imprint that went up to reach his belly button. He leaned against the counter pumping himself through his boxers. "I'm gonna have my way with you tonight but your not getting it easy". That was the change when he went from innocent to master, all in a second. Every time he said this, you knew you were in for it but that's what you wanted tonight, him.

     "Get out of the fucking shower and come make daddy cum" the devilish smirk on his face excites you. Doing as you're told you turn the shower off and go to grab a towel. Noah's hand meets yours to let you know that he wants you soaking wet, no towel yet. "I'm in control tonight princess and I'm taking my bitter sweet time with you". His pointer and thumb fingers make there way between your nipple, rolling around. You loved when Noah took control of you, there was just something about him dominating you that was so sexy. You put your arms around his neck, eyes pierced through yours. His thumb rubbed against your bottom lip and was taken between your teeth to nibble on.

   The look on his face was potent as he looked you straight in the eyes , "You don't seriously think I haven't been thinking about ramming into your cunt and making you squirt for me over and over again till your drained do you? Baby girl that's all I can think about and I know you can too because I know you so well. Get on your knees and please me". Those words were enough to make your legs weak and fall to your knees.  You could now feel wetness dripping down the insides of your thighs, your clit throbbing, begging to be touched. He pulled his boxers down just enough for his long thin length to pop out and hit you in the face. It was swollen and veiny with a red tip, pre-cum dripping in strands from it. You started off doing circles with your tongue around the tip and slowly working down each inch at a time. The sounds of pleasure coming from Noah mouth as he made a fist of your hair in his hand was enough to make you suck harder. "You like tasting me princess?" he whined. Your mouth full of his length made you only nod your head. He jolted your head back off him "excuse me I asked you a question?" a disgusted look on his face. "yes I like tasting you" you whimpered.