➝ Vibrator

Word count: 679 words

Your boyfriend of a year, Noah had been gone away for a few weeks modelling and you decided one evening to pleasure yourself

Your boyfriend of a year, Noah had been gone away for a few weeks modelling and you decided one evening to pleasure yourself. You had a few sex toys lying around and used them every once and a while when Noah wasn't there to please you. You looked through the spam photos he sent you threw text of him shirtless for Calvin Klein. You mouth drooled looking at his chiseled abs and bulge that stuck off just enough to tease everyone. 'Miss you baby, I'll be home tomorrow though' his text read at the bottom. All you wanted was to feel his touch, now. His arms caress your back. His wet lips brush against your neck down to your tits and work it's way down. To feel the knot in your stomach when he did certain motions with his fingers and tongue. But you couldn't now do you had to do something yourself.

You took out a box that laid in the back of your closet. It looked like any ordinary box, but it definitely wasn't. Inside we're some things like handcuffs, bite gag, blindfold, vibrator, dildo and a spread bar. You and Noah never tried these out because you only recently got them. You pulled out a vibrator to have some fun. Walking into the bedroom you and Noah shared, you turned the Tv up and got on the bed. Placing the magic wand on your soft spot you started off slow just enjoying the pleasure, even letting out a few moans. You made yourself feel how Noah made you feel. You grabbed the 6inch dildo next to you and began at a fast pace. Ramming the dildo into you along with the vibrator made you go crazy. It hit a spot inside you that made you melt.

Your eyes were pressed shut as thoughts of Noah circled your mind. "Oh my god. Yes yes yes yes" you whispered to yourself.  Little did you know, Noah's flight got in early. He wanted to come home and surprise you. You pressed the vibrator speed up on high as loud moans and curse words fled the room. Your body started to rock up and down as you thought you heard a noise in the house.

'It's probably just my imagination' you thought to yourself. Considering the one time you thought about doing nasty things, your ears heard every creek. Little did you know, Noah had walked into the house. You were reaching your climax as Noah quietly walk towards the door. He tiptoed towards you before realizing the sounds you made, you only made them for him. The t.v was still loud which made you not realize he was right there. He peered threw the small crack in the door to find you getting off by yourself. Your wet cunt began to drip as the vibrations buzzed against your clit. Noah stayed quiet as he watched you feel yourself up and down and moan his name. "Oh god I'm about to FUCKING cum so good right now." Noah plunged his hands down into his boxers, pumping himself.

He was getting off at you playing with yourself before walking in from behind. "Baby" he said. You went silent as your face blushed red. "Noah?" you said opening your eyes. "I see you got some new toys when I was away." He came closer with one hand glued inside his joggers. "You want some help with that?" He kneeled along the bed as you laid against the pillows. "Yes please I'm about t- to cum." He took the vibrator and pushed it to the highest setting. "OhHhH fUcK" you screamed as he licked your opening. "1,2,3 now cum for me" he demanded. You road the cum out of yourself and couldn't hold back. "There we go, you just needed my help" he smiled turning it off. "Noah Centineo... what are you doing home so early?" "Well I finished shooting early so I wanted to come home and surprise you." He kissed your head and went for a shower.