➝ Jealous daddy?

Word count: 1121 words

Noah's hand ventured towards your ass Jean pocket as you both walked down the mall

Noah's hand ventured towards your ass Jean pocket as you both walked down the mall. Noah and you had been dating for a few months so he wanted to take you out and buy you stuff, like he always did. You got a few new shirts, a phone case, food (of course) and last stop Victoria's Secret. "Baby you trying to break my bank today?" he said jokingly. "I'm buying this one myself" you quickly replied back. You had in mind what you were going to get, some new lingerie. You dragged his hand towards the sexy section of the store and he helped pick out ones he'd want to see.

"You would look amazing in this" he bent down to your ear "I'm getting horny thinking about it now

"You would look amazing in this" he bent down to your ear "I'm getting horny thinking about it now." You laughed and hit his shoulder. "I'm gonna go try it on now." When you put it on you did a little dance around to see how it looked and sure enough, you bought it. "Fuck y/n I wish I saw it on you" Noah huffed. "You will later" you said smirking up at him. When you got to the counter he insisted on paying. "Thanks baby" you said hugging into him on the way out to the car. "Oh my is that Todd Wilson from grade 12" you said in a low voice. "Todd Wilson? Who's that?" Noah replied. "Me and him went to school together. I used to talk to him back in the day." Noah barely acknowledged what you had said "oh nice". "Todd!" you yelled. He turned around in confusion before seeing your face. "Oh my god. Y/n ! How are you doing??" Todd said giving you a hug. You made some small talk with him as Noah stood by the side of you. "This is my boyfriend Noah" you pointed to Noah. "Hi" Noah said shaking his hand and barely forming a smile, in a voice that didn't sound to friendly. "Nice seeing you again. Do you have Instagram or something we should stay in touch?" He showed you his Instagram that was filled with pictures of his wife. "Nice talking!" he exclaimed as you both walked away.

"Wow you really missed out on a lot of time huh" Noah added as you both walked away. His hand wasn't on you anymore. You tried speaking to him but he could only form short and quick answers. He put the car in drive and you both went back to your place. "What's wrong with you" you said opening the door to both your house. "Nothing I'm just- Nothing." "Okay? What's that supposed to mean?" you said back with an attitude. He went towards your room and watched t.v for a bit and you stayed out in the living room. Ten minutes later Noah finally came out to speak "okay y/n I'll tell you whats wrong, it seemed like you were into that guy. I mean you were both 'into' one another a few years ago" he said in a deep voice. "Noah are you kidding me. He has a WIFE?" "He'd probably still like to fuck you by the way he held you tightly for those hugs." "Baby please don't be like this. You know I only want you." You walked over to him and started poking at his shirt and kissing his neck, he stayed standing up straight with his arms by his sides. You could feel only his eyes move down towards you as you sucked on the sides of his neck. It felt like you were trying to make it up for something you'd did wrong, but you did nothing wrong. Your hands grabbed his hands and interlocked, still nothing. "Noah look at me." He did so with a straight face. "You think Todd would want to see me in this?" You said pulling down your top.

"Yea he definitely would" he scoffed. "You think he would want to see me like this?" You backed up a little doing a dance for him and taking off your clothes. Noah still was hard to budge. You had the red lingerie on that you'd bought earlier that day. Noah leaned against the wall with his eyes glued to you, not impressed. You started feeling yourself up and down, moaning at the feeling of nothing just to make him mad. "Oh Todd, Noah doesn't do it like you do" you began saying in a high pitched voice. You only did this to get Noah jealous again, clearly joking around. "Shut up y/n fuck sakes" Noah said. You could tell by the imprint in his pants that he was liking what he saw. "Okay Noah I guess I'll go play with myself then." "Wait." You turned around with your lingerie half off, your nipples were hard.

"Does Todd do this" he walked over to you and sucked on one nipple, making your neck fold back and moan. The faintest "no" left your mouth. You turned to walk away as Noah grasped ahold of the crotch of your bodysuit. He flung open the buttons with one hand and moved it to the side. You walked until you hit a chair in the living room. He bent you over so you were facing the chair and plunged two fingers inside your wetness. "Ah" you moaned. He did the motions with his fingers that kept flicking your g-spot, he knew that made you curl. "Oh my fuck Noah." He kept fingering you until he took them out, covered in white thick cum. "Noah I'm not done, don't tease me like that" you said angrily. You turned around to face him standing up. "Don't worry y/n I'm making you cum with my tongue." He spread your legs wide on the top of the couch and plunged his face into you. He slapped your clit and then did circles around it with his tongue. Then he choked you with one hand making you loose feeling in everything except your pussy. "God Noah I'm gonna fu- fucking cum" you barely said as you lost air. You firmly gripped your hands around his hand that was choking you for him to stop but, he was stronger than you. He pushed his face up for a second enough to say "I'm fucking making you scream for me to stop."

Your legs began to give out as you were about to reach your orgasm and Noah ate you faster. "Fu- fu- fuckkkkk" you said as your legs shook. He finally released his hand off your neck and licked your pussy from top to bottom one last time. "Can Todd fucking do that?" Noah said. He left you breathless.