➝ First times

Word count: 1097 words

You and Noah had been dating for 2 months now

You and Noah had been dating for 2 months now. He was the perfect guy for you and did everything right. You both never had sex yet and agreed to do it when the time was right. You liked not rushing into things. Noah texted you to come over and hangout. You went over to his house making small talk and hanging out with his family. He also had a little sister, Grace. "So Noah were going out tonight, make sure your sisters alright" his mother yelled. This meant both of you had to spend time with Grace, but you didn't mind that. "Yea sorry babe I forgot they were going out" he said. You could listen to his voice all day. "No no don't worry about it! I like hanging out with your sister". He kissed your forehead and you both left his room.

Since Grace was only 7 she wasn't hard to take care of. "Let's watch a movie" She said to you. Noah went on Netflix and helped pick out some random kids movie that she wanted. "I'll go get some popcorn" you said. Noah played the movie "stay here sissy" And followed behind you. "I can't believe I've been over here like 20 times and can't find the popcorn" you said puzzled. "It's in the bottom cabinet down there" he pointed standing behind you. You bent over to get it assuming he got a full shot of your ass. You could feel his hands grab the back of your hips as he rubbed his dick across your jeans. "Noah" you jumped up and laughed, "not tonight" He bit his lip and laughed "you look really good though". You liked his ideas but didn't give him any hints. You got some snacks together and sat on the couch.

Grace sat in the middle of you both, leaving awkward space for nothing to happen. You went on your phone every now and then talking to Noah mostly. Grace started to go to sleep as her eyelids went up and down. Her juice tipped over to the side but thank god Noah's fast reflexes caught it. "Did she just fall asleep" you asked whispering. "I think so" Noah said chuckling. You looked back at the t.v realizing you were watching some colourful animated teddy bears. "Let's switch the channel now" he said. As soon as Noah flicked the remote, Graces eyes widened. "Turn it back on" she demanded. "Are you sure you don't want to go to bed" Noah asked. "No".

You started to get cold from the rips in your jeans and grabbed the blanket that was behind you. "Cold?" Noah said. You nodded while wrapping every inch of the blanket around you. After another 15 minutes Grace began to fall asleep again, this time out cold. "I'm gonna try to move her over to the side" Noah said chuckling. He got up slowly and then moved her to the right of the couch. He sat next to you and you shared the blanket. You placed your head on his shoulder and hand on his chest. The smell of his light cologne made you melt even more. You adjusted yourselves together and finally switched shows, this time Grace didn't awaken.

As the show went on you felt his hand rub up and down your arm, you felt so safe like you could stay here forever. "I love you so much" you said, the words couldn't hold back. "I love you too". You lifted your head to give him a peck on the lips but he wanted more. As soon as your lips untouched he grabbed your face and pulled you in for another, his tongue entered after. Your kisses began much more passionate as he fought for dominance and you didn't put up a fight. The sound of making out made you chuckle as the room was quiet. You unlocked your lips enough to let out a few words "your sisters right there Noah" you whispered. He shrugged his shoulders and placed a hand on your thigh. His hands were so big they covered a large area of your leg. He massaged his hand on your leg which made your insides tingle. "You want more?" He whispered.

Without letting you answer he unbuttoned your jeans under the blanket and pulled them down just enough to expose you. You bit your lip as he rubbed his fingers towards your clit, on your lacy thong. He did this for a few minutes as you lightly moaned. He made circles around your clit and it drove a knot in your stomach. "Ugh my god" you said quietly as your head flung back onto the couch. "You like that princess? you want me to go in?" You realized he wanted to finger you but you wanted that right now. Besides under the blankets wasn't that noticeable. Noah guessed his fingers way, down to your opening and slid your underwear to the side. "One or two?" he said. "Surprise me" You tediously added. He placed his pointer and middle finger together and entered you. "Ah" you gasped and placed your hand on his that was inside you. "Your filled with cum already baby" Noah's voice said huskily. The sounds of wetness filled the room as Noah made his fingers pleasure you. "Go harder" you added out of breath. He began flicking your g-spot which made your back curl. "Oh- my god... I'm gonna cum. Don't stop." Noah took your orders and went until you tried to push his hand out. "You told me not to stop" he said. "Just- . Oh fuckk" you quietly moaned as you came on his fingers. He smiled at the thought of you releasing on him. You continued to push his hands out and his time the exited you. He lifted up the blanket up and looked at the oozing cum you left on his hand. He smiled at his fingers and then sucked them clean. You sat next to him in awe as he made you exhausted.

"See baby aren't you glad we did that" he questioned. "Fuck yes" you replied. You went to the washroom to clean yourself up just in time for Grace to wake up again. Noah jumped when Grace spoke out of the blue "Noah" she said. "Let's go to bed hunny". Noah took her to bed and she stayed there. You both continued your movie just in time for his parents to get home. "How was she?" Noah laughed "oh she's out like a light".