➝School Teacher / Part 1

Word count: 663 words

You walked into class and saw him, Mr

You walked into class and saw him, Mr.Centineo. I think his first names Noah. He was your English teacher for about a month now and you always had the hots for him. Most of the time when he would talk In class you'd fanaticize doing nasty things with him. You sat on the right side of 2 weirdo girls so you couldn't talk to them about it. Also it was your first year moving to this new school so you didn't have many friends. One day at the end of the class you went over to him to "ask about a literacy paper" that was due, but really you just wanted to feel what he was like when no one was around. It was your chance because today you wore a buttoned down shirt that showed cleavage when you bent down.

You pretended like getting your things together took a long time, when it really didn't. You waited till the class cleared out and stepped foot towards him. He was rummaging around papers at his desk but he looked so hot. His beard made him even more irresistible. Your mind wondered off as you looked at him 'I wonder does he have abs? Chiseled or like a little definition? Does he have a wife or just a girlfriend? What about kids?? ' "Sir I have a question about the literacy paper" you said nervously. "Ah yea what is it?" he replied. You asked him your question about citing quotes from the book and handed him your sheet. He stayed sat at his desk as you stood by him.

"Would I be able to stop by after class tomorrow too? I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this paper". "For sure, I would love to help you anyway I can". You bent forward to get your paper and could see his eyes catch a glimpse of your boobs. "Off for lunch now" he added as he got up and gathered his lunch container. You hesitantly smiled as he walked behind you towards the door, which made you kind of nervous. 'He's probably starting at your ass' you thought. He seemed to young to even be a teacher, more like someone you'd find at a bar or in university. He walked so close behind you it was almost uncomfortable so you could feel your face get red. As you were about to open the door more to leave you watched his hand stop it in front of you. "Just-" he paused. You turned around confused "wait a second".

Still puzzled you stood there, waiting for him to do something. "I know what your plan was all along, you can't fool me". Your face got really red "what do you mean?" you replied. "Wearing that slutty shirt, you don't have to be shy around me" he stepped towards you and began sizing you up and down. He placed his hand on your hip of your jeans and you let out a small gasp. "Well maybe your right" you replied, horny. You could hear a persons footsteps coming down the hallway as he pulled his hand off you. You turned around facing the door, acting like nothing happened. "Noah your going to be late for the lunch staff meeting" one of the teachers said walking towards the door. You opened the door as quick as possible and looked at him on your way out "thanks Mr.Centineo for your help". He stayed leaned against a desk with his lunch bag in his hand. "Anytime y/n". The other teacher walked into his class and got him. Wow what the fuck just happened.

⚠️ A bit shorter then usual but I want this story to get more views before I keep updating. I kinda want to do a requests theme where you can fill out what, where, and your name and then I will write a story about it. I'll do it soon.