➝ Morning Wood

A/N:
This story has less hardcore smut for a change

You were barley awake enough to feel a hand by your opening as you laid on your side. "Noah" you mumbled. You turned around to see Noah lying to the side, starting at you. "Good morning angel" he whispered giving you a kiss. "What are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning?" "I got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth" he kept rubbing  his hand on your spot as he smiled down at you. Your condo was brightly lit from the big windows that let in the sunrise. "I like looking at you when you sleep, it's cute" he brushed your hair from your face.  "Baby" you moaned as he rubbed your clothed clit. "Just come lie down Noah" you said pulling his arm off you and wrapped it around yourself, causing him to cuddle behind you. He placed his face on your neck, feeling his scruffy beard. He started kissing your neck that left wet marks. "Ugh babyy" you groaned. The feeling felt amazing especially when he didn't shave his face for a while, it tickled. You turned over to face his dark piercing eyes. "We can make love later I promise." "What about now?" he leaned in for another kiss. Your eyes adjusted to the bright light as you absorbed his puffed lips.

"I'm just so tired right now"
"y/n I'm so horny right now I can't help it"
Noah had a desperate look in his face to have sex but you were to tired. "Can we just make out a bit and then you come back to sleep with me?" He nodded his head as you went to brush your teeth. You got out of bed, adjusting your shorts to look back at Noah playing with his dick. He had one hand stroking it top to bottom. You walked over to him dancing like an idiot as he still had his hands in his pants. When you reached him in bed he took his hands out of his pants and looked up at you. His arms were open as you straddled his lap, placing your hands around the back of his neck.

You could feel the girth of his cock through his pants, he was already hard. His hands massaged your ass as you swapped a few small pecked kisses. The way he kissed your neck and collar bone made you feel warm inside making your head fling back in awe. Noah let his beard grow out and you thought it looked super hot. His tongue began making its way into your mouth as his passionate kisses made you grind in circles on his pants. "Come on Baby-" he said between kisses "let's just fuck, it'll be quick I promise" he worked his hands inside the back of your shorts.

You looked down to see his package was fully hardened in his boxers. He moaned at every circle you made, teasing his cock. He worked one free hand up to squeeze your boob and then lifted up your shirt to suck on your nipple. "Oh my god...fuck" you mumbled. His lips left your nipple making a popping sound. He worked your shirt off and you did nothing to stop him, exposing your chest. "Let me put my cock inside that little tight pussy" he begged. You leaned in to make out with him, cutting his sentence off. He leaned back and stared at your face. You held yourself off his lap by leaning back on your hands as he stuck his erect dick out of his pants. You could see a swollen pink tip. "I need pussy please baby." He looked so frustrated and horny at the same time, you complied with his needs. "Your doing all the work" you said pushing your shorts & underwear to the side. He alighted his dick with your hole, rubbing the tip against your entrance. Noah let out a sigh as he made his way up into you. "Fuck Noah" you moaned as you made your way down his long thin meat.

He did all the work as you made your best 'o' face. He leaned in to make out again as he pounded his hips into you. "fuck your so tight" he said as cum trails slapped at the end of his shaft. "Do you like my tight little pussy?" You said with puppy eyes. He slapped your ass and went in to suck on your neck "you feel so good on my cock fuck I'm gonna cum inside you"

Your voice got more high pitched as you couldn't take another inch of Noah. By the amount of liquid cum already on Noah's groins running down his leg looked like one of you already came. He leaned toward you and took his few last strong strokes becoming sloppier. "I'm coming" you screamed. You felt cum hit the insides of you as you lowered to the base of his dick. The relief off Noah's shoulders looked huge, beads of sweat poured from his head. "Fuck you make me finish fast every time" he exclaimed. "Look at the mess we made" you pointed out "now we can't go back to sleep"
You got off Noah's dick as strings of cum left you "fuck look at all that" "yea you look so hot."
"Well thank god I'm on birth control or else we'd be expecting a kid" you chuckled. "Get up let's clean his bed" you ordered. He laid against the bed still trying to catch his breath. He dragged his pointer finger along his hairy leg to get the cum mixed from the both of you. "Open up" he said putting his finger in your mouth. You sucked it off and swallowed, opening your mouth wide to show him.

Noah changed the sheets and put new ones on. "Get in here and cuddle with me"
He ran towards the bed in new clothing "incoming" he yelled as he plunged into the mattress. You laughed as he ruffled the sheets over both your bodies. "Back to bed it is" he said snuggling tight into you.