➝Crave / Part 4

Word count: 403 words

You look over in your bed to see Noah still asleep

You look over in your bed to see Noah still asleep. At least one of you didn't have to sneak out the next morning. You got up and went to the bathroom doing your morning routine teeth, face, and your hair. You were wearing a short sleeve tight pink pyjama shirt with very short matching shorts that showed half your ass. Oh well the point was for him to see. You started to make breakfast and kept your eyes glancing over to him. He only slept in his boxers so you could see a lot. The smell of bacon made his eyes widen. "Hey baby" he said rubbing his eyes awake.

He got up and went straight to the bathroom. You watched his every step. "You have a spare toothbrush?" he said peering out of the doorway. You gave him everything he needed as he did his thing. Back to making breakfast, you decided to make French toast to go with the bacon. "Don't mess something up" Noah said to you. He walked over and stood behind you, he did this a lot. "Yea you're doing a good job" he said pulling your face in for a kiss. Then he grabbed your ass along with a handful of pussy. "You can't expect me not to get a little feel in those teasing shorts" he said. You served up breakfast and Noah asked you if you wanted to go out for coffee later. "Sure I don't have classes till later on anyways".

He drove you both to Starbucks because his car was still left in your parking area. "Order whatever you'd like" Noah said to you. He got your drinks and make small talk with you. "I have to tell you something y/n" he said grabbing your hands. "I just got offered a business management job and I need to go away for a month" he scoffed. Your heart dropped, it felt like he was going to be leaving forever. "I'm so happy for you!" you said despite not wanting him to leave you. "I promise princess we will FaceTime and talk as much as I can and when I come home you'll get extra special treatment for all the time we've missed" Noah said aggressively. Wow Noah was leaving you and you both just started getting going, oh well you can manage.

(Sorry this ones a bit short)💕