➝ School Teacher / Part 2

Word count: 1179 words

The next whole week went by super slowly as he acted like you were a regular student

The next whole week went by super slowly as he acted like you were a regular student. You kind of understood why because he could loose his job but your teenage horniness didn't care. You'd only ever had sex twice with one of your ex-boyfriends where you used to live so at least you knew how to do it. You waited patiently and kept what happened to yourself. You walked into his class on a Wednesday, last class. At this point you thought your fling would never happen again but you were wrong.

Today Mr.Centineo wore black jeans with a black belt and had a navy blue shirt tucked into them. You waited through one of his long classes, starring at him the whole time. At the end of class you picked your things up and began to walk out the of class until you heard a shout. "Y/n would you come here for a moment please?" he said to you. Your whole body froze and awkwardly turned around 'finally yes' you thought. He waited till there was no one to be heard of and whispered in your ear "meet me outside the back entrance in 10 minutes" he demanded. You nodded your head in disbelief of what was happening and walked out of the class.

A rush of hot waves went through your body and it was magical. 'Oh my fucking god. My teacher wants to fuck me' paced over and over in your head. You slowly made your way down to the back entrance making sure no one was around. It helped that it was a Friday and everyone left early then. You see a white Audi glair it's lights towards you as you waited inside the school. That was him. 'Fuck should I go with him?' you asked yourself. Without hesitation you ran out into the open and hopped into the passenger seat. There he was, Noah Centineo your 28 year older teacher, sitting next to you in his car. "Hi" you nervously said, you wondered if he could see your arm was low key shaking. This is so illegal on so many levels.

"Hello y/n" he replied. Thank god the windows in his car were tinted. "So I don't want you to get freaked out or anything but I know what you want and I want to be the one to give it to you" he demanded. As your cheeks turned a light shade of red the words he said were processing very slowly. 'He wants to fuck me oh my god'. A large knot formed in your stomach as you didn't know if this was good or bad, but fuck it. "Well I'm sorry that your so good looking" you said vulnerably. He kept driving and you had know idea where too.  "It's okay darling I want to taste what that little pussy tastes like" he replied placing his hand on your thigh. "Where are we going?" you asked. "To a secret lookout about 5minutes away, it's very private". You nodded and placed your hand on top of his that laid on your leg. "You know, you are a very bright student" "Do you do and say this to all your students you find bright?" He tightened the grip around your thigh "never".

He finally brought you to this special 'spot' he'd been talking about. No one was to be scene so that meant there was no holding back. The sound of his raspy voice made your pussy drip in your panties. "You make me so horny in class and it's not okay" he said. You both took your seatbelts off and he hinted for you to get on top of him. You straddled I top of him as he began kissing your face, no tongue though. He picked you up and brought you to the back seat. Talking your shoes off, then pants. Leaving you exposed to your teacher made you cover up your soft spot. "What's wrong y/n? I thought you wanted this". "Sorry I just feel kind of awkward because I mean you are my teacher". "We can stop if you want to and pretend this never happened" he insisted. 'No not today y/n' you thought immediately. "No I want you" you said in an instant. He began kissing down your body leaving you more wet. "What would I have to do to get a sexy man like you to do something to me?" "Lie back and watch" he said. He took your orders and pushed your thong to the side revealing all of your wholeness. His tongue stuck out as he traced it over every slit and fold. "Ahh" you moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his tongue.

He ate you out and started placing fingers inside you. You couldn't stop moaning if you tried and it was kind of sinful. The women he's probably been with we're much more put together then you were. Each finger he placed made your back arch. "Scream for me y/n" he said hitting your g-spot hard. He's had a lot of practice you could tell. His face scrunched up as he put all of his force into getting his fingers to pleasure you. "Oh my fuckk Noah" you begged. Good thing no one was around cause you weren't very good at keeping quiet. Noah made you cum on his fingers and then licked it up "you do taste good". What the fuck just happened... my teacher just fingered me.

He got out of the back seat and took a walk around the look-off. He gave you time to gather yourself. You placed all your clothes on then shoes and got back into the front seat. He followed and you could see the outline of his dick in his jeans, it was big like you imagined. "That was ... something" you added "what about you though?". He put the car in drive and began driving "don't worry about me". "I'm going to take you home now and I'll drop you off a street away, is that okay?" You agreed "how do you know where I live?" "I saw it from the computer at school". You began asking him questions about his personal life which probably you shouldn't have, oh well. "I know I shouldn't ask but do you have a girlfriend or anything? Cause she wouldn't approve of his". He paused "yes I do, she's my wife. I don't wear my ring to school but she'll never know about this". Your heart stopped beating for a second "wait you're married". "Yea, my wife's super pregnant right now but your so cute I couldn't resist and besides you wouldn't ever tell anyone about this right?" He glanced over at you with a mean look on his face. His deep brown eyes shot through yours. "No never. This never even happened". "Good now I will see you Monday" he said stopping the car. He smiled at you as you got your things and left.