➝ Crave/Part 1

A/N:
I didn't start this book off super smutty when I originally started doing it but now there's lots of smut so let your horny mind wander ;) and give it a like
_____________________________________________
Word count: 821 words

A/N:I didn't start this book off super smutty when I originally started doing it but now there's lots of smut so let your horny mind wander ;) and give it a like_____________________________________________Word count: 821 words

Picture this ... Your just going out for the night, that's all you had planned on doing. A fun evening out to a club with your close friend Jess. Besides your job has you needing a break. Socialize a little and have some fun.. you aren't the type that needs a man. You put a sexy tight dress on, the colour is burgundy with sparkles and some 5 inch black heels. Both of you get to the club and one drink after another, each tequila shot you take is making you a hot mess. Every drink makes you a sluttier and hornier dancer. There's a guy starring at you the whole night, sounds like a pervert but not when he looks as good as he does. He didn't walk over to you at first, only looked quick glances here and there. He was wearing a dress suit, somewhat looked like a professional, which was hot. Jess looks at you all hot and bothered "are you alright girl? someone's been eyeing you a while go get his dick". This is a good thing for you isn't it? Yea fuck yea it is. You walk over to this sexy looking man, he looks about 22 with dark brown curly hair, and piercing brown eyes. "Bartender can I have another tequila" you say next to the hot man , leaning against the counter making your ass sick out so he could see. He's checking you out in good ways. "hey, my names Noah" he said to you without a doubt. You look up and your heart starts racing "I'm a hot mess right now" repeats in your head. "Hey, Noah I'm (y/n) (this means "your name") . You get to talking with him and forget about everything else including your friend.

"Wanna get out of here" Noah suggests after you've stopped drinking for an hour, you've gotten to know a little about each other . You decide to go ahead and say yes anyways. You haven't gotten laid in a while. The driver pulls up next to a fancy condo and he leads you up to his room. Not even seconds through the door and he has his hands on your waist making out with you. He's a really good kisser. His place was pretty tidy and looked very expensive. He pushes you against a wall and takes off his clothes one by one. You help him take off his shirt to see rock solid abs and strong arms. His voice began to sound raspy and aggressive "do you want to fuck?" he asks you. Noah's clothes are all off as he sits on the bed placing a Trojan condom over the head of his hard pre-cummed dick. He aggressively picks you up and now your straddling him with his dick placed on your clit. His dick was so hard you could feel the veins in it as you move yourself on it. He takes the lead and shoves it inside you. A loud moan comes out of your mouth, you can't handle his big load. "Take all of it (y/n)" he says to you, as he flips you on your stomach, ass in the air. He's had some practice because his totally dominating you. You got the feeling he liked to dominate in the bedroom because he was already giving you orders and it's the first night you met him. Finishing up he dumps a huge load of hot cum inside you and lets out a sigh.

The next morning.. you wake up to vibrating texts as you lay naked in his bed. Only moving your head you look over to noticed Noah fully naked. Shit what happened after last night, you check your phone and notice Jess

'Bitch where the fuck did you go last night?Your going to be late for our Saturday morning coffee date ???'

Fuck.. Saturday morning coffee that you've been having with Jess for the past 3years.

'Yea I'll be right there'.

Where's my clothes at? Peering over at Noah trying to make him not wake up. The sheets are barley coving his dick and you can't stop staining at his 6pack and his chiseled v-line. You felt your pussy crave him again, this wouldn't be a one night thing. Your dress, bra and matching silk panties were next to his head so getting them without waking him up would be a task, but you did it anyways. In a rush you scramble down the hallway, wait where am I?? You look at your maps to find out your 20minutes from Starbucks and call the closest cab. Good thing you borrowed Noah's pair of pants and a shirt (yes they look as girlish as they can get) and head out to coffee. This won't be the last of him.