➝ Under my control / part 2

A/N:
Read part 1 first before reading this if u didn't already & also thanks for all the views !
______________________________________________
Word count: 1190 words

  A/N:Read part 1 first before reading this if u didn't already & also thanks for all the views !______________________________________________Word count: 1190 words

  "Is it going to be anything like our last dinner?" you said walking out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel with damp hair brushing against your back.

"Wow last dinner was fun" he chuckled laying on the bed on his phone.

Last time you went out for dinner he made you squirt under the table like someone that couldn't control themselves, except you really couldn't. Noah always liked keeping you under his control.

"I'd say we have to be there in I don't know... 2hours?" he said, focused on his game.

"Okay sounds good" you said standing at the end of the bed, letting the towel fall to the floor. You walked up to him and straddled his lap, his eyes shifted to your almost naked body. "Damn baby you look so-" he paused, kissing your lips "-hot".

You smirked at him trying to get off him but his firm grip had you secure. "Come on I have to get up and get ready, you can wait". The gigantic smile that was plastered on his face made him so adorable, you'd want to stay on him.

"Baby we have like-" he looked at his phone "-an hour and a half". His hand glided along your back.

"Wear something I can touch you in" he yelled as you looked through your closet.

"I am not letting you do what you did to me last time, especially with friends around".

He got off the bed and met you half way to the closet door "wear a short dress"

He helped you pick out a beautiful dress that just covered your thighs.

"how does it look?" , you walked in circles twirling

"I have no idea how you can keep everything in-tact but, it looks like your trying to get a baby put inside you" , his eyes focused on your stunning look.

"Noah" you voice jumped. You finished getting ready and he managed to keep his hands off you.

Dinner got off to a normal start, Noah introduced you to all his business colleagues, they all said how stunning you looked. He always did a good job of praising you up around his friends.