➝you like it slow

Word count: 696 words

A/N:
Okay but side note... that gif ^^^^^ is Noah and his ex... how am I just seeing it now???

____________________________________________
It was your and Noah's two year anniversary. He had taken you out for an expensive dinner and payed, of course. You went back to his apartment where you were cuddling on the bed watching a movie. Noah had his hand up under your hoodie and was tickling your back, the other was in his pants. Your chin was pressed into his body as you laid together.

"Thank you for tonight baby, I love you" you said pecking his lips. "I've spent two years with the most amazing girl" he replied. He cupped your chin and his sparkling eyes met yours. He kissed you this time. You picked yourself up and bit your lip as your trailed your fingers down to the waistband of his boxers. "Take your belt off"

You straddled him with your back towards him. Your body folded downward as you pulled his jeans down, then his boxers. "Ugh Baby" Noah teased with an innocent horny sound to his voice. You finally got to his long thick cock as your mouth covered the tip of it. You'd sucked Noah off enough to know how exactly he liked it. Start off slow, make circles with your tongue around it, then go down deep and rub his balls.

"Your such a tease" he moaned, squeezing his large hands onto your hips, "want me to stop" you said pulling his long member out of your mouth. "Don't fucking stop" he said digging his hands into your side. The sounds of a good blowjob and moans from Noah filled the room. He moved your hot pink shorts down to reveal no underwear. He adjusted your hips and lowered himself into a 69 position. Noah was eating you out, leaving soft kisses all over your nub. He liked sticking his tongue in and out of you. The more close he was to his high, the more aggressive he'd eat you. "fuck" you whimpered with his dick hitting the sides of your mouth. Sometimes it would be so intense you couldn't suck him off.

He made you cum making you moan and leaving liquid flowing out of you. "Come on Baby" he begged. You got into doggy style position. His thick long cock entered your tight hole, slowly pushing deeper. "Oh fuck" you whined. He grabbed his belt and choked it around your neck causing you to gulp. He used this as leverage to hold himself up and slowly go in and out of you. You went mad when he kept it slow and steady. Your hands balled up the sheets and your face was held up by his belt. When you guys were having sex there was never a quiet moment, either he was giving you the puppy dog horny face or you were begging for him to go harder.

"Noah- please harde-r" you mumbled. He kept at his constant rate of in and out, nice and slow. He kept going deep enough to just hit your g-spot, to make hot feelings shoot up your body. "Babbyyyy please" you begged trying to shove your hips back on him harder. Noah pulled the belt back to force your neck all the way back. "You like it slow though don't you Princess? You like feeling every inch of me  inside you" he said in a innocent tone. Even though that's not how you wanted it right now, you liked him fucking you... period. "Ugh yes daddy I like it like that" you muttered in a bratty voice.

He finally moved his hips faster and kept a firm grip on the belt. "Fuck Noah yes" you could feel yourself starting to loose consciousness. The innocence of you begging for him to go harder, made him go slower. You finally reached your high for a second time as he moaned and groaned until he pulled out and dumped a huge load down on your ass.
He let go of the belt as you plummeted into the mattress. Your head was red and you could barely breath.