➝ 'Friendly' lap dance

A bit of a longer one :-) Word count- 2632

Word count- 2632

Game night with your friends, it was a tradition your college friends did together every second Saturday.  There was Blair & Sam they were a couple now, Jess who was your close friend, Victoria, Connor, David, and Noah. You'd all made a close friend group from being in classes together and  going out to bars. Besides you were only 20, so why not. Tonight it was game night at your house so you had to prepare. You went out and got a few games cards, cards against humanity and a new card game never have I ever. You rounded up a party pack of smirnoff ice for yourself and incase someone wanted a few and headed back to your place.

After spending an hour tidying the house you decided to get ready. The clock read 7:00pm so you were just in time. You were feeling a bit more wild tonight so you wanted to wear something snazzy even though there was no one to show off for, or so you thought. You picked out a black lace bodysuit with a blue pair of jeans and ankle strap heels. While you did your hair and makeup you had trap music playing through your whole house.

The night went on as your friends arrived to your house. Jess and Victoria came together, Blair and Sam came together, and finally... Connor, Noah and David. All your guy friends were pretty good looking although Noah was the best out of all of them. You both never thought of each other in that way till a few months ago when a few to many drinks brought  your lips together. You played it off like it was nothing the next day but in the back of your mind, Noah was pretty hot. He walked in wearing all black and only he could pull it off

You chatted with everyone whilst mixing drinks and playing cup pong on the table

You chatted with everyone whilst mixing drinks and playing cup pong on the table. It was your turn and who did you face, Noah. "I am so gonna win Centineo... don't even start" you said chugging back the last of your drink. He laughed at the thought of you winning "girl you wish". Your turn was first, you threw the ball and it got in the cup. His eyes lit up as your crazy half tipsy dance came out. You continued to get them in missing a few here and there, as did he. It came down to the last cup for each of you. "Don't feel to much pressure" Noah muttered buzzed as hell. "shut up and let me concentrate" you replied. You've had 4 drinks so your aim wasn't that good, resulting in a miss. "Fuck". "Haha watch this" Noah reaches his muscular arms to the perfect angle to get the ball in the last cup. "Yesssss" he said washing down a swug of his beer. He walked over to you "so sorry y/n, maybe next time" he winked. He shook your hand after and laughed walking to get some food.