➝ Crave/ Part 3

(An extra long one for my smut fans🤫)

Word count: 1466 words

(Noah from Sierra Burgess movie ^^)

A few days passed and you and Noah kept texting. You began to study for your science test and pulled out your science binder and books. Time to get working. You had washed Noah's clothes and left them on the table for the next time he'd come over. Both of you texted more regularly. "Hey Noah, what's up?" you texted him. He replied within a few minutes "just did a workout at the gym" he sent a picture of him shirtless with his v-line showing. "Fuck you look so good, I have to go study" you replied. "How about I pick up food and make dinner for you? At your house?" You replied with an immediate "YES" and went on with your studying. Noah was coming over, you had to clean the apartment. 1hour later you hear a knock on your door. You change into a pink turtle neck and black shirt with some lingerie underneath just incase. "Hey there" he said holding a bag of groceries. You stood there for a second admiring how good he looked in a white shirt and beige khakis with white vans. It was weird because you and Noah were more like fuck buddies but you wanted to date him so badly, but did he want that too? "Come in and just lay everything on the kitchen counters" you insisted. "I didn't know what to get so I this fancy pasta shit with chicken, you'll like it." He walked over to you and gave you a big hug and started French kissing you with tongue. He began kissing you very fast and it was going to lead to sex. "Woah Noah, let's make dinner first" you said pulling away from him. "You made me horny and left me wondering what you looked like when you were texting me. I'm not apologizing for that" he replied.

He got all the things out for dinner and you helped him with it. Pulling out pots and pans, "I'll cook up the chicken breasts while you do the pasta?" "No, y/n sit down and relax I told you I would make it." You made him change his mind and insisted to help him as you put the chicken in a pan  while he was getting the noodles prepared, at the other end of the counter. "Get a pot for me with water will you?" "Yea sure." You took out a pot and placed it on the stove where you were. Noah walked over to you from behind and stood next to you placing the noodles in the pot. You made light conversation with him as you both watched the food. Out of no where's he moved behind you placing his hands on your waist, looking over your shoulder. Every time he touched you your body got cold shivers. "Your actually a good cooker" he said moving his hands up and down slowly your waist. He wouldn't go lower than your hip bones though. "Thanks" you said nervously not knowing what he'd do next. As you flipped the food you felt him pull his lower body into yours.

You could tell his dick was hard as he rubbed up against your ass. He made a soft moan and whispered in your ear with a raspy voice "I need to taste you. It's my appetizer " his lips brushed your ear. You didn't stop him even though you probably should have. He lifted up your skirt, while still standing and felt his way to your clothed pussy. He felt your thong, a lace material. You stayed quiet and tried to act like everything was normal when your pussy was actually throbbing for his attention. He rubbed back and forth making your body cave in. You moaned a little. "That's what I like to hear baby girl" he said. He slid your thong to the side, bent down and lifted your skirt. He went in for a mouthful of you. You tried to keep picking at you food to take your mind off what he'd worked his way into "Noah not now please" you said loving the feeling. He came out from eating you "Really baby, it doesn't sound like you want me to stop?" He went back in making your moan louder and louder "the foods ready though" you barley said.

He stood back up behind you placing two fingers inside you. "Oh fuck" you moaned. "Here the chickens going to burn if I don't get it off the burner." He totally ignored the food "did you ever squirt before?" he asked. Puzzled but pleasured you replied with a "no never". Without the words coming out of your mouth Noah instantly fingered your g-spot and shook your body up and down with his hand for you to squirt. You quickly turned both pans on low before you knew what would happen.  "Oh my fuck not now No-" he made your legs fall to the floor and somehow kept his fingers inside you as he move down to the floor. There you were, lying on the floor with your legs wide open for him to do what he wanted with you... again. He kept rocking your body hitting your g-spot and you couldn't beg to get him off any harder. "I'm not stopping till you squirt, don't even try to make me stop it won't work". You had to take all 4 fingers he placed inside you till you couldn't take anymore. "Ah" a loud screaming sound came out of your mouth. He made you squirt all over the floor as a huge sigh of tension let go. "I like hearing you scream" he said washing his fingers off. "Go sit down I'll take dinner from here" he insisted. You got up and walked into the bathroom , your mascara was smudged. "Fuck" you mouthed to yourself 'all he wants is sex'. You cleaned yourself up and walked out of the bathroom like nothing had happened.

"I cleaned up the mess you made on the floor" he said. As if it was my fault he made me do that. He made a chicken Parmesan with Fettuccine Alfredo pasta. "Wow this looks amazing thanks" you said. "You can repay me later" he smirked. You didn't say much as you forked around your meal, did Noah want anything to do with you except your body? You told him not to do anything till after dinner and he doesn't even care. "So listen I have a question" you blurted out. "Yes?" "Do you want to be with me for me or just for sex? Or even at all. Cause you love fucking me and I get it , it's nice but still." He dropped his fork puzzled. He scrunched his eyebrows up and stood from the table. "You think I'm just with you for your body? I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go out with me I wanna be with you." You felt awkward and happy at the same time. "want you so badly too not just as fuck buddies. I will obviously be your girlfriend" the words just flew right out of your mouth. "I'm sorry for making you do that earlier I just love dominating you" Noah said.

You got up from the table and took Noah's hands to the bed. He laid back on the bed as your straddled over him. He held your hips as you both made out. You pulled your thong to the side as he pulled his khakis half way down, and let your pussy grind against his veiny cock "you like that daddy?" The more you swapped tongue kisses the more wet you got, making your underwear soaked. "Aw did I make you cum again baby girl?" You nodded to him as you worked your way down his abs to his dick. He slapped your face with it a few times and then your tongue. "Shove it down my throat and make me gag". Noah groaned he loved hearing that and placed his cock down your throat till it hit the shaft. You slopped and slobbered over his hard dick making drool go everywhere's. Noah couldn't stop moaning and shoved your head down further "just like that y/n, your gonna make me cum". You took all of his dick down your throat as he pushed three hard shoves and hot hot sperm hit the walls of your throat. He laid back out of breath as you cleaned up the last bit of fluids on his dick. "Daddy likes that" he said kissing you again. He cleaned up and so did you and he slept the night over to your place.