➝ Under my control

A/N:
THIS ONE IS super fucking dirty and it turned out to be way longer than I expected . I mean I know all of them are dirty... but this ones a bit over the top🤫🤫 It has a lot of control/ domination in it along with a daddy kink and in detail torture. Also I'm not saying Noah would be doing this in real life I'm just making up fantasies!! BTW people should leave comments on these because I can't tell if y'all enjoying these enough😫 LEAVE A LIKE or something if you want another one like this. Enjoy😏

Word count: 3038 words

Okay but can we just take a second to admire🤤^^

You changed into the fancy new dress you'd just bought for tonight's dinner. It was a halter neck black short dress that flowed out at the hips. Noah suggested on taking you out tonight since he'd been busy the past few days. The restaurant he was taking you two was no short of 5 stars. He knocked on the door as you finished the last coat of mascara. "Come in" you fluttered. As he opened the door your mind went blank. You turned around to see him standing in a dark navy dress coat with a white shirt underneath that fit him perfectly. "Wow you look- hot." A smirk formed on his lips as he said the same to you. "Something came in they mail earlier today, I got it for tonight's dinner" he added. Your eyebrows scrunched at the thought of what it might be. "What is it?" Noah was in charge of the relationship, whatever he wanted he got pretty much. He left the room to bring in a small cardboard box. As you placed your heals on he cut open the box. "Tonight princess your under my control", before the words fully got absorbed in your head your heart dropped. He pulled out a small 'c' shaped vibrator. "Listen to me loud and clear" he paused as you reached for it but he pulled it back. "No no no, not for you to touch." Your eyes widened.
Noah loved dominating you in the few years you'd been with him. He loved hearing you whimper his name when you were on the edge of cumming, or when you wanted his dick. He acts like such a gentleman out around crowds and don't get me wrong, he is. But, when it was just the two of you, he loved being nasty, kinky, and dominant. The thought of it made your pussy throb and get wet. "This is connected to my phone. I can adjust the speed of it. You are going to wear this tonight out." As your thighs touched together you could feel wetness falling down your leg. Noah looked down at the floor and chuckled before turning his stern graze into your eyes. You wiped the curious look off your face and turned it into a stone cold stair. He pushed your hair behind your ear to whisper "And if you make a scene at the table you'll get it when we get home. Don't take it out either, I want to see how much you can take." You nodded, complying to his order. "Ah, what do you say?"
"Thank you daddy"
"That's better princess, now lift your dress up for me"
You lifted your dress and pulled your panties down to your knees, lifting a leg onto your bed. Noah bent down on one knee and placed a thick ball up inside your pussy and another ball connected by a string into your ass. "Your wet already and it's a fucking shame, I don't have time to gut you out now." You moaned at the girth that filled your insides. "Darling if you can't take this I will not want to see what you'll be like later." He kissed your clit "there we go" biting his bottom lip. "Oh I almost forgot" he said going to his back pocket. He pulled out some sort of harness thing. "This is to keep it in place so it won't be coming out." He stood back up to watch you flick down your dress. "Oh and no panties" he added. You flicked your panties down to your ankles and threw them in the hamper.