➝ Crave/Part 2

⚠️Yea so there's SMUT in this one a lot.

Word count : 935 words

You went on about your day

You went on about your day. You had classes at University 2:30 so you went to them. After they were done you went to the bathroom, it probably wasn't a good idea to drink a large ice coffee in class. You got in your new Red Mazda 3 car.

When you made it back to your apartment you
unlocked the door, put your hair in a messy bun and took your bra off. Bra's are so annoying, then took everything else off. A knock came at your door. You threw on a silk robe to answer it. "Noah? How did you find my apartment?" your heart raced into your throat, wanting to choke on every word that came out of your mouth. "Hey princess I noticed you left my place yesterday without saying goodbye? And you also took my clothes. They are not yours to touch yet". "Shit yea sorry but how did you get my address? You stalking me?" you got your confidence up to talk back to him even though he looked so good it intimidates you. He put his mouth close to your ear, "you put your address in my phone last night" his raspy voice gave you chills down your spine.

He walked himself into your apartment and sat on the bed. (Your apartments all open concept). "What's under that robe sexy?" He said to you. Once again your heart dropped, you knew what he wanted, sex. "Why don't you come over here and find out" you said. He grabbed his dick on the top of his pants and jumped up. He walked over to you and brushed his fingers down your neck, making his way to the top part of your robe. He kissed your neck and then picked you up, throwing you down on the bed. He began slowly pulling down on your robe to expose you, fully naked. He started kissing and nibbling down your body, he knew how to make you melt. Your nipples got hard as he sucked on them. "We're fucking" he demanded. Noah didn't care what you wanted. He stood up revealing his hard dick through his pants and a wet stain at the head. "Look what you made me do, you didn't even tell me you would look like this when I came over". Puzzled but turned on you thought to yourself 'why would I tell you if you just showed up at my house'. He took his pants down and then his Calvin Klein briefs. You got horny for his dick again.

He bent down to his knees and held your legs open with his hands, his face got lost in your pussy. You opened them a little more for him to make you cum. "You cum when I tell you, okay?" You nodded as the pressure built up on your clit. "Ah fuck" you screamed out, about to orgasm. He pulled straight away "I told you to cum when I say so (y/n)". "I can't help it Noah your gonna make me cum. Do it again". He leaned on top of you, you thought he was going to fuck you but instead he slapped your face and then squished your cheeks "you listen to me". He went down on you again this time more aggressive, you were on the edge of cumming again but held in the pain of not being able to. You legs started to shake and you pushed his arms trying to get away from his tongue. "Please let me cum Noah, I'm begging you". He took his lips off your pussy and smacked it with his hand. You jumped. He placed 3 fingers inside you and started to hit your g-spot. "Ahh fuck" you started oozing cum on his fingers. What else would he expect, he couldn't not make you cum forever and he knew that. You continued to drip over his fingers "you came and I didn't tell you to? That's it" he took his hands out of you.

"I couldn't not cum, please" you said hoping he'd forgive you. Instead he told you to "shush" and went into the bathroom. You stayed laid down on the bed. He came out with a condom on his dick. "This is what happens when good girls don't listen". Noah threw you on your stomach with you face pressed into the sheets. He used his hand to shove his dick inside you as your walls closed in on him. He started off slow and you like it , but then he grabbed a handful of your hair and went harder on you. He slapped your ass so hard there was a huge red handprint. You could hear him getting off on it, he kept groaning. He pounded the shit out of you and you couldn't take another inch of him. "Cum again for me" he demanded. "I'm gonna cum" you said. He pulled out and immediately wiped up your juice on his fingers. He ate it all up on each of his fingers "you taste so good". He finished getting the rest of the fluids with his mouth. He went in again on you hard and fast until he came and so did you, again. You laid back on the bed speechless and he went to the bathroom to throw his condom away. He got changed, leaving you on the bed. He went over to you giving you a kiss on the lips "see you later and don't worry about the clothes" he said.