➝ Play fight

Word count: 408 words

Holding up a basket of clean laundry at your hip, you walked over to your closet to put some away.

"Hey Noah here's your pants for tomorrow"

He was on the bed watching tv, like usual. He didn't reply. You felt a pillow hit the back of your head.

"Noah what the?"

You turned around to see him acting like nothing happened.

"Did you just?"

You picked up the pillow and threw it back at him.

"Hey y/n, what was that for?"

"What do you mean what was that for? You just hit me? It's called payback"

You grabbed another pillow that was on the opposite side Noah was sitting on and started hitting it lightly on his head. He covered his head, laughing. Your body shifted on top of his lap as you hit his face back and forth, he did the same to you.

Playing around turned into you slowly grinding on his package.

"Baby you suck- stop" he yelled

"This is what you get" you said back

He grabbed your waist and flipped you on your back, his body hovering over yours.

"Ahh Noah" you laughed as he tickled you. Your stomach clenched in.

Unable to move, his legs were pinned on top of yours. Noah's arms had yours tucked into the mattress.

"There is just no way your getting out of this one   y/n" his face lit up with a huge grin, he pecked your lips.

"I guess I'm going to try and have to, I was in the middle of beating your ass" you chuckled. You tried forcing Noah off you until you couldn't anymore.

"Face it baby, I'm stronger then you" a huge smirk fled his face. His muscles popped out of his t-shirt

After minutes of teasing each other he landed more pecks on your mouth as you tried to talk.

"How about you shut up and let's have sex" his eyes filled with passion.

With that he started making out on top of you, his legs grew in the middle of yours, allowing you to fold them behind his back.

He did that thing that made you melt, the kisses down your neck and red hickeys on your chest.

"Now for my final act, to make you cum" he said in a horny magicians voice.

"Noah" you laughed grabbing a fistful of his hair as he made his way down to your heat.