The Forest Pt.2

Mario, Meggy and Toad continued walking through the forest, they took a left, and found an altar.

Toad: We're pretty deep in the forest now... I wonder if we're close to a Power Stone yet.

Mario: Oooh, this place looks very scary.

Toad: I'll admit it, Mario and Meggy. This place gives me the willies. But with you two here, i'm sure we'll be ok!

Meggy: Look! There's a chest up ahead! Maybe the Power Stone is in there!

Mario: Let's open it!

Mario, Meggy and Toad walked towards the chest, then Petey Piranha fell from the sky, and roared.

Toad: AHHH!

Toad hid behind a tree.

Meggy: WHOA! Now that is a big Piranha Plant!

Mario: Well, we're not getting past it without a fight!

Mario cracked his neck, so did Meggy.

Piranha Plant: Game...START!

The Piranha Plant spat out the tennis ball, Mario whacked the tennis ball, it hit Petey Piranha on the head, stunning the mutated Piranha Plant.

Meggy: Alright!

Mario: Let's a go!

Petey Piranha hit the ball back at Mario, Meggy jumped in the way and hit the ball, it went flying into Petey Piranha's mouth, making him choke.

Mario: Hahaha!

Meggy: Nice shot, Mario!

Petey Piranha spat the ball out, it hit Mario in the face.

Mario: OW!

Meggy: Mario!

Meggy picked the ball up, and used her Special Shot. The ball hit Petey Piranha's pingas, making the mutated Piranha Plant roar in pain.

Mario: Oof! That one has gotta hurt!

Petey Piranha got angry, he hit the ball as hard as he could, Meggy used Zone Speed, and hit the ball again, it hit Petey Piranha's foot.

Mario: My turn, Meggy!

Meggy jumped off the court, Mario ran onto the court and quickly hit the ball, Petey Piranha hit the ball back, it hit Mario's eye.

Mario: MY EYE!

Mario collapsed, Meggy ran over to him and helped Mario get up.

Meggy: You okay?!

Mario: Y-yeah...

Mario now had a black eye. Meggy got pretty angry when she saw that.

Meggy: No one hurts my boyfriend!

Meggy whacked the ball, it hit Petey Piranha on the head again, making the giant fall backwards.

Mario: Finish him off, Meggy!

Meggy grabbed the ball, and performed her Special Shot, the ball went flying and hit Petey Piranha's belly button, the mutated Piranha Plant disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Toad: You did it, Mario and Meggy! You beat that big, bad boss!

Mario: Awesome work, Meggy!

Mario kissed Meggy on the lips, Meggy hugged him and kissed back.

Toad: Alright, let's see what's in that chest!

Mario and Meggy walked up to the chest, and opened it. Sure enough, there was a Power Stone in there. Meggy grabbed it, and felt it's strange energy.

Meggy: Whoa...

Mario: Spooky!

Toad: So this is a Power Stone... Yeesh. I can feel its awful power. Suddenly this vest can't stop the chill. We'd better find the other four Power Stones pronto!

Mario & Meggy: Ok!

Mario, Meggy and Toad left the altar, they walked through the forest for a while, and found another dead end.

Toad: It's a dead end...

Mario: Oh! Look who it is!

Meggy: Huh?

Fishy Boopkins: Hey guys! 

Meggy: O-oh...h-hi, Fishy!

Toad: What are you doing out in the middle of the woods, buddy?

Fishy Boopkins: Due to that tornado, i got separated from my teammate! I took shelter in the forest, and now, i'm watching some anime!

Mario: Okie dokie.

Fishy Boopkins: Hey, do you want to watch anime with-

Meggy: SORRY BOOPKINS, BUT WE'RE A BIT BUSY!

Meggy grabbed Mario and Toad, and sped off.

Fishy Boopkins: Aw, ok.

Meggy kept running, she found herself at the Bay Ferry.

Mario: Wow, Meggy! I didn't know you could run so fast!

Toad: Yeah, jeez...i thought i was gonna throw up!

Meggy: -Giggle- Sorry, you two. Hey Toad, where is the next Power Stone at?

Toad: According to the rumors, there's an old mansion atop a hill on the opposite shore. There's a good chance the Power Stone is there. There's just one problem...

Meggy then realized what the problem was. 

Meggy: Oh...

(Poor Meggy, she can't swim. Luckily, you are not alone, Meggy. All inklings (Apart from SB123 Meggy) cannot swim, including Sonic The Hedgehog.)

Anyways, lata!