Inferno Island Pt.2

Mario, Meggy and Toad found a massive statue of Bowser, which had a shiny ball in it's mouth.

Toad: Hmm...

Mario: I see the chest over there!

Meggy: Nice! Let's grab it-

The statue suddenly moved, and breathed fire.

Mario: OH GOD! TOAD, YOU'RE MY SHIELD!

Toad: HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU- AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Mario: Sorry Toad! Hey, at least you're somewhat useful now! You turned into fried mushrooms!

Toad: Kill me... (Spy: Kill me)

Meggy: Now we gotta deal with this statue of Bowser. 

Mario: Same drill as always, Meggy!

Meggy: Yeah, let's do this!

Fireballs started to come out of the statue's mouth.

Mario: Hit em back!

Meggy hit one of the fireballs back, but it was blocked by a shield.

Mario: Huh?

Meggy: Great, it has a shield.

Mario: Hmm...

Meggy: We should keep hitting the fireballs back. Maybe they'll overwhelm the shield and break it.

Mario: Good idea!

Meggy jumped up and hit another fireball back, while Mario spun around like a helicopter's blades and deflected the fireballs rapidly.

Meggy: -Giggle-

Mario: Eat this you stone faced bastard!

The Statue then fired a small laser out of it's mouth, which Mario and Meggy avoided.

Meggy: That was close!

Mario: Look out!

A large purple fireball flew out of the statue's mouth. Mario quickly got in front of Meggy and hit it back, which destroyed the shield.

Meggy: Awesome!

Mario used his Special Shot and hit the ball into the statue's mouth, damaging it greatly.

Meggy: Alrighty! Two more of those, and this statue will be defeated!

The statue let out a roar.

Mario: Oooooh, he's very ANGERY!

The shield reappeared, as more fireballs flew out of the statue's mouth.

Mario: Ah shit, here we go again.

Meggy: Let's go!

Mario and Meggy continued to hit the fireballs back, they dodged the laser, and deflected the purple fireball, destroying the shield again.

Mario: Ha! Gottem! (Deez nuts)

Meggy: My turn!

Mario: Get that freak, Meggy!

Meggy used her Special Shot and did the same as Mario before, damaging the statue even more.

Mario: One more time!

The shield regenerated, as the statue let out a louder roar.

Meggy: Bring it!

The couple kept on dodging and hitting the fireballs, Mario almost got burnt by the laser, but Meggy saved him before that could happen.