Chapter 15

WARNING:

Before reading, I want to let you guys know that this chapter is an extremely important chapter in the book. It plays a key role! :)

Slightly innapropriate content this chapter, so just giving ya'll a heads up.

Enjoy. ;) <3

Chapter 15

{Taylor}

The rest of the night the five of us just hung out for a bit and then went our separate ways once again.

Paige disappeared to her room, Kathleen and Dave watched TV downstairs, and Logan and I cuddled and watched a movie up in his room.

At around 11:00, I suddenly realized I was exhausted, and headed to my room to go to bed. 

Logan kissed me goodnight, and then we both headed off to bed.

The next morning, I roll over onto my side, and see the brilliant ocean through the window and the magnificent sun peering through the curtains.

It’s, once again a beautiful day in Vancouver. 

I check my phone for the time. It reads 11:30. I guess I slept in a lot.

You could say I was a little tired.

I get out of bed, and change into a casual t-shirt and shorts. I brush my hair, and tie it up in a high ponytail before leaving my room.

I make my way to the kitchen to find Kathleen and Dave eating their breakfasts at the kitchen table.

“Good morning darling!” Kathleen smiles. “Good morning!” I say, cheerfully.

“I’ve already made you breakfast, sweetie. Are eggs and toast okay?” Kathleen asks, smiling. “Oh my! Thank-you very much. Yes, that sounds marvelous!” I say, shocked that she already made me breakfast.

Kathleen and Dave are really nice people.

“Good morning Taylor!” Dave says, happily. “Good morning!” I say.

Kathleen hands me a warm plate with scrambled eggs and peanut butter toast.

I thank her once again, and sit down with my toast.

“I have no clue where my kids are! They never sleep in this much!” Kathleen laughs, shaking her head. “I know! They are usually both up right away.” Dave says, looking confused. “It’s almost noon for gosh sakes!” Kathleen laughs.

I laugh too.

“I’m up!” A voice calls from the stairs.

I turn around to see Paige walking down the stairs. She’s wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and she has her hair in a high bun.

“There you are sleepy head!” Kathleen laughs. “Yeah, I have no idea why, but I was exhausted.” Paige explains.

“Morning Dad and Taylor!” Paige says, happily. “Morning!” Dave and I say in unison.

Everyone in the Adam’s family is so happy. They are  lovely people to be around.

The four of us eat breakfast together, when at about 12:30, Logan finally comes strolling down the stairs.

“There he is.” Dave laughs. 

“About time.” I wink. “Morning Taylor.” He says smiling, and putting a hand on my shoulder.

Logan says good morning to his family, and then eats breakfast with the rest of us.

It’s more of a lunch to be honest, but that’s perfectly fine. At the end of the meal, Kathleen announces the plan for the day.