Chapter - 1

"Photography is a hoby Darshan, not a career. First think about your future, then think about us", she said and left heartlessly throwing the ring on the floor. I saw her going away and with her each step towards the exit, my heart broke into smaller pieces and some where my feelings for her started fading away. I had a lot of respect for her but when she disrespected my work, she lost respect in my eyes. I saw her going away untill she was completely out of sight. No matter how much she disrespected my work, I had already started missing her because after all, I loved her.
She went away at the moment I needed her the most. I needed her love, and most importantly, I needed her support and she left me only with her memories or I would say our memories which were so sweet that no matter how hard I tried to forget her, they made me fall in love with her even more, but I had decided that she'll always be my strength. When she was with me, she always loved me and encouraged to do better everyday, I always pushed myself for her, I wanted to make her happy and now, when she's not with me, she'll still remain my strength. With each passing day, I'll work even harder to show her that she's wrong, to make her realise her that she made a mistake.
I wanted to stay strong but my heart yearned for her and all I could do was search her in her photos which 'I' took. I took out all her photos and our beautiful memories of all the times we spent together flashed in my mind. The first photo was of her sitting on the beach and water kissed her feet. That was one of my personal favorite of all her pictures but this time, I felt something different while seeing it. I don't know what exactly it was, but it was something different. It was from Goa, when we first met.

{ Hey guys so I'm back and I'm very nervous for this one.. Hope you all will like it:) }