Chapter - 12

By the next day, I don't know how, but the entire group somehow came to know that Malhaar and I had started dating, and the best thing about not having close friends in the group was that none disturbed us when we wanted to spend time together else if there would have been my close friends, they wouldn't have allowed me and Malhaar to spend even a minute in peace.
All of us had decided to go to a restaurant which was very famous for it's crab momos. It was somewhere in middle of several streets that we had to walk to the restaurant. As we walked to the restaurant, everyone walked ahead but Malhaar and I walked at some distance from them. We walked while holding hands and had light talks. Malhaar was towards the road, a lot of people were passing from her side and some were by mistake, touching her too. I noticed her for some time, she didn't say anything but I'm sure she would be mentally cursing all the people passing by. I left her hand and kept my hand on her shoulder. I stepped back and gestured her to move to the other side coming towards the roadside and again her hand. I looked straight at the road in front of us but I could make out that Malhaar was looking at me. I looked towards her, she was looking at me with a wide smile plastered on her face making me smile too. I raised my eyebrows at her and she vigorously shook her head making me chuckle.
Finally the time for which I badly waited, came. It wad night and I had decided to go to the church, alone. After her brother's incident, I couldn't ask Malhaar to come with me and no one in the group would ever agree to come with me to a 'haunted' church, so I decided to go there all alone without informing anyone. "No beach today", I texted Malhaar. "So? Hotel gate?", she texted back immediately. "No, not feeling well today", I texted. "What happened? Should I come? ", she asked. "No, don't worry, just a bit headache, will feel good after a good sleep", I texted. "Hmm, you haven't slept properly since last few days. Good night and take care", she texted. "Ya, good night", I texted. "Call me if any problem", she texted and a smile came on my lips. "I love you", I texted. "I love you too", she replied and that was enough to boast me up for what I was going to do.