Chapter - 11

"Loose me? Why would you loose me?", I asked. "Because I don't know what you're thinking about me after last night, I didn't had the courage to face you, I just wanted to give you some time and then talk to you because I don't want to ruin our friendship because of what I feel. You are the most precious gift God could ever give me. I just want to be with you, for you and I want you by my side", she said and turned her face away to hide her tears. I cupped her face and wiped off her tears turning her face towards me. My heart was vigorously beating against my rib cage and it felt like it would come out any moment. My ears craved to hear what I wanted to say. I had decided that no matter what, but I'll tell her everything, I'll confess that I love her, but now it felt like she herself would say it and I badly craved to hear it because at least I'll not have to worry about her reaction after I'd confess my feelings. "And what do you feel", I softly asked moving closer to her. She didn't reply anything and we remained silent for some time and our eyes talked. "I love you Darshan", she said. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. "I love you too", I said. I felt relieved as I finally told her what I felt. "I love you Malhaar. You said that you don't want to loose me, but trust me, how much you want me, I need you much more than that", I said and I noticed her looking at my lips. I couldn't control my smile. "I read somewhere that when a girl looks at your lips, she wants to kiss you", I said and pressed my lips together to hide my smile. She looked into my eyes and I winked. She smiled, closed her eyes and moved closer to me causing our lips to crash against each other. My one hand moved from her cheek to the back of her neck and the other to her waist.She placed her one hand on my chest and one on the back of my neck and our lips moved in sync. That was the first time I felt complete. I realised how lonely I was and how beautifully Malhaar completes me.She was the angle whom God had sent to fill colours in the dull picture of my life and I was sure that she'll do a great job. Now I didn't care if the whole world is against me and my passion, I just need her by my side, supporting me and understanding me, and I promise I'll never let her down.

(For Nabihadz abh khush? 😂 aaj ke liye bas itna hi.. Baaki kal)