Chapter - 24

(flashback)
"Darsh", Malhaar softly called out. "Hmm", I said. "Can I ask you for something", she said and hesitatedly looked here and there. I cupped her face and made her look towards me. "Go for it", I said. "Darsh, it's been so long that we have actually spent some time together. So... So can we go on a vacation. Just you and me", she said. "Ya, it's been so long. Since last few months you were busy on a project and I also had so many shoots and all", I said and she looked at me with pleading eyes. I said nothing and went away from there. "What? Where are you going? Darsh", she called out but I didn't look around and left. I went out and stood against the wall and smiled. I wanted to see her expressions after this but if I'd go back, she would know that I was fooling around with her. "Darsh, yaar. Listen", she again called out from inside and I couldn't my laughter. "You're outside", she stated. I moved towards the gate and she shot a death stare at me. "When and where do you want to go? Tell me by tomorrow", I said and winked. "I love you", she excitedly said. "Even I love myself", I said and left and I bet, if I wouldn't have left, I would have received a flying pillow from her.

"So. 20Th of June. Two tickets to Manali. Confirmed", I said and looked towards Malhaar. As soon as I turned towards her, her lips crashed against mine and she gave a small peck which was I think supposed to be on my check but accidentally happened on my lips because I turned suddenly. Damn! I love shuch accidents. She looked away in embarrassment and bit her lower lip. "I was expecting a kiss", I said with a teasing smile. "Then what the hell was this?", she asked looking towards me. "Oh hello! That's not what you call a kiss, okay? That was a peck", I said. "Oh hello! Then what exactly do you call a kiss?", she asked. "You want to know?", I asked. "Yes", she boldly stated. "Sure?", I confirmed. "Yes", she snapped. "Well you what, I'm bad at explaining. Let me show you practically. You'll understand better", I said and kept away my laptop while leaning towards her. "Darsh", she said between her soft laughs and softly hit my chest.