Chapter - 20

"What's it Darshan?", Malhaar asked in annoyance for the millionth time in a while. I had covered her eyes with a blindfold and took her to my room because I had a surprise for her. "Wait na", I snapped. "Look Darshan, I'm asking you for the last time, if you'll tell me, then I'll remove the blindfold", she tried to scared me. "Don't you dare do that", I said. Whenever she scares me saying anything, she usually does that, so to prevent her from removing the blindfold from her eyes, I tightly held both her hands with my one hand and kept the other hand on her mouth so that she doesn't say anything. "Now keep quiet and keeping walking", I ordered and took her to my room.
I made her sit on the couch and sat besides her. "Ummm", she tried to speak and moved her hands and I realized that I was still holding her hands and had covered her mouth. I quickly released her and she breathed out heavily. "Did I just got kidnapped?", she asked with much seriousness but I didn't bother to answer her. I wrapped my hands around her and untied the blindfold fold. She removed it from her eyes and slowly opened them. Our eyes talked while we stayed in complete silence. Our face were very close. Her breath crashed against my face leaving a cooling effect. Her eyes were deeper than the ocean, and I wouldn't mind drowning in them. They were my personal Bermuda Triangle. I would happily get lost and drowned in them and I wouldn't mind at all. I found my home in those beautiful jet black eyes of hers. A strand of hair fell on her face and covered most of her eyes and I couldn't resist myself so I slowly moved my hand towards her face and slid my fingers from her forehead to her ear, removing her hair and tucked them behind her ear. Our eyes didn't lost contact even for a second, I continuously looked into her magical eyes and could make out a small yet bright smile plastered on her face which made me smile too. That was one of the best time I spent with her. No, we didn't talk even a word, we kissed neither, but the conversation that our eyes shared was a pure bliss. "I don't want to ruin this, but Darshan, what was the surprise that you wanted to give me. I can't wait anymore", she said breaking the ice between us. I gestured her too look towards the wall and she followed. As she looked towards the wall, her eyes widend and I sat back on the couch with a wide ear to ear smile. "How's it?", I asked looking towards the wall. "Beautiful", she said. A few days back when I went to have the print out of all the photos of my camera, I realised that Malhaar's picture which I playfully clicked while she was asleep was damn beautiful. I printed it out and framed it and the same frame was now hung on the wall in the middle of bedroom, right in front of my bed. This makes me feel her presence around me. Whenever I see it, it feels like she's around me and I feel loved. I looked towards her and she continuously looked towards her photo. She turned her face towards me and I raised my eyebrows and she shook her head with a smile. She came closer to me and side hugged me, resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my hand around her shoulders and placed my chin on her head. We barely talked, still that was the time, I'd die for. Only talking everytime, kissing, having romance with your partner doesn't everything. Sometimes just having each other around, having silent eye contacts is more than enough.
(flashback ends)

( deenikawrites Nabihadz as promised, here you go with the chapter so please don't kill me now. Do tell me how it was and I hope that I didn't make you dissapoint. But, in case I did. You can surely tell me in the comments or else I'll be disappointed.
Happy Reading! Next chapter will be up soon)