Chapter - 21

I looked straight into her one eye in the photo and didn't realize when my eyes became watery and a tear drop rolled down. I looked away at another wall and gulped hard, blinking my eyes quickly, trying to hold back the tears but I failed. Wow, what a start to the morning it was! I tried so hard to forget her, or at least not to think about her and concentrate on my work untill Photo Bhoot, but here I was, two days before the exhibition, soaked in tears and her memories. But was she even worth it? I always loved her to the fullest, but she left me for.... Huh, let's not talk about this. It's the time when I have to focus on my work. I have to fulfill my dream, I have to prove myself. I have this chance in my hands and I can't let it go.
"Darshan are there any more?", Mohit asked. "Wait, let me check", I said and weny inside. "Mohit and I were packing all the photo frames which we had to take to the exhibition. We had already packed a lot of frames and we were by now pissed off, but we'll be even more pissed off when we ourselves will have to unpack them and display in the exhibition. I checked all the rooms to make sure that not even a single frame lefts behind. While checking for the frames, I entered my bedroom. I looked all over the room and my eyes fell on the photo frame on the wall. I went closer to the wall and glanced at the photo. I stood in front of the photo with my hands shoved into the pockets of my jeans and took heavy breaths while my eyes were stuck on the photo. "Is there any frame left or should I wind up everything?", Mohit asked from the living room. "Don't. One is still left", I replied.
"I'm not going to do this anymore. You pack yourself", Mohit snapped in annoyance as soon as I came out of the room with the frame. "What! Are you going to pack this Darshan?", he asked as soon as he noticed the photo. "Ya", I casually said. "What's wrong with you Darshan? Did you have a fight? But even a fight doesn't means that you'll display her picture in the exhibition", he said. "We didn't have a fight", I said. "Then? Are you out of your mind Darshan?", he asked. "Listen to me first. We didn't have a fight, she just casually broke up and left. Trust me, we didn't even talk in high voice", I said and my heart broke. "Wh...what happened?", he asked in a much lower tone. "I don't want to talk about it right now. We'll talk about this after the exhibition. You just tell me are you going to help me in packing this or do I have to do it alone?", I asked.