Chapter - 5

"Darshan", someone literally shouted in my ears. I forced my eyes to open. Abhay-one of Puneet's friend-stood on my head. "W..what hap..happened", I said and yawned at the same time. "Wake up man. I'm trying to wake you up since so long but you didn't even move a muscle. Wake up fast and come down for breakfast then we have to go for shopping. Come fast", he ordered and went out of the room. 5 minutes after Abhay went out, I forced myself to move out of the bed and go to the washroom.
I went to the restaurant downstairs, everyone was already there. Some were ready to go out while some were already in their night suits, just like me, but I think my face told that I just woke up and I was sleep deprived because I was able to fall asleep after a long while after I returned to my room from the beach, and my eyes would swell up whenever I was sleep deprived. I looked around the restaurant, a coffee maker was kept on a table at the corner of the restaurant and I made my way straight to the coffee maker. After making the coffee, I stood with the support of the table and took a small sip while my eyes examined the whole restaurant. Everyone was there, except one, and that was the one, whom I was searching for, but I didn't had to wait for too long. The moment I took the second sip, my eyes fell on her. Malhaar just entered the restaurant, she too was in her night suit and I could tell that she too was forcefully made to wake up. She went to an empty table on the extreme corner opposite to the coffee maker and sat there. She looked around. Our eyes met and a smile unknowingly stretched on my lips. She smiled back. "Coffee?", I mouthed and she nodded. I made another cup of coffee and went to her. "Here", I softly said and stretched out the mug. "Thank you", she almost sang while taking the mug from me. She gestured me to sit and I followed her. "Umm, tasty", she said as she took a sip. "Thank you", I mimcked her. "So, you were also forced to wake up and go with them?", she asked. "Yes", I flatly said. "After all, the photographer has to come", I added and her expressions changed into anger. "Stop saying that. Please. I feel bad", she requested. "Okay sorry", I said with a small smile. "You are not allowed to take your camera with you today. You have to spend time with me and help me in shopping", she ordered. "Aye aye madam", I sincerely said and saluted her. "You're such a kid", she said between soft laughs. "Woho, someone's got some new friends", a girl came and stood besides Malhaar. "Someone seems jealous", Malhaar said with a wicked smile. "Why would I be?", that girl asked. "Because he's hot", Malhaar said. She tried to whisper but she was loud enough for me to hear and I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. Malhaar realised that I was sitting there only and I heard her. Her eyes widened and she bit her lower lip. "Don't worry, I heard that you just now said that I'm hot", I said. "Umm Darshan, she's Priya, our colleague", Malhaar said. "Hi Priya", I said looking towards her. "And you, don't try to change the topic. I'm hot huh?", I said looking again towards Malhaar. I had a big ear to ear smile and bit my lower lip. "Shut up", she said with a smile too. "I won't", I said. "Okay then, I'm going", she said while standing up. "Ahan", I stopped her by holding her hand. She escaped her hand from by grip and went away, but I couldn't stop smiling remembering about her. "Get ready. You have to help me while shopping, Mr. Hot", I heard her voice. She stood at some distance. The moment our eyes met, she winked and went away making me smile even wider.