Chapter - 6

We roamed from one street to another hopping from shop to shop and doing some street shopping. I bought some pairs of shoes and a T-shirt and Malhaar too bought some different kinds of shoes and accessories for herself. She entered a shop while I stod at it's entrance with five big sized shopping bags. "Darshan", Malhaar called out. I looked towards her. She stood with two bracelets in her hands and shoved them in air. "Which one?", she asked and raised her eyebrow. "Umm", I examined both of them. "That blue and silver one", I said after a while and she smiled as if she too wanted that one. "Guys come on. There's nothing like ghosts. We'll have fun", I heard a voice from behind. I turned around to see who it was. A group of four people stood behind me one of whom was convincing others for something. "No, we're not going there. Don't even think about that", a girl from that group said. "Guys I too think we should go", another guy said. "No", the remaining too snapped together. "Don't worry, both of us will go together and show them that there's nothing like ghosts and all", the first one said. The mention of the word 'ghosts' made me curious to know what they were talking and I couldn't stop myself from asking them about it. "Excuse me", I said gaining their attention. "What are you guys talking about? Ghosts and all, what's that?", I asked. "There's a church on the outskirts of Goa. People say that there are ghosts there. So we were talking about it that there's no such thing", one of them explained. "How can you be so sure. I swear you, you guys are not going there", the girl orderd her friends. "And you, I'll suggest not to think about it. They are stupid", she added turning towards me. "Ya", I said. "What happened", I heard Malhaar's voice from behind. I turned around, she stood there with a new bag. "Nothing", I normally said. "Okay, let's go", she said. The whole day, physically I was with Malhaar, shopping with her, but my mind was stuck thinking about that church and the ghosts. I wanted to go there and find out what it was, but to be honest, I was scared to go there alone. I wanted a company but I had no friend in the group except Malhaar and I wondered if she would go with me or not. I badly wanted to go there and first had to talk to Malhaar about it. "No beach today. Meet me at the hotel gate", I texted Malhaar and stood with my back leaned against the gate, waiting for her. Five minutes later, I saw Malhaar coming from a distance. I stood straight and shoved my hands in my pockets and wondered how to tell her because I knew that maybe she'll deny to go with me and would not let me go too.

(Do vote and tell me in comments about how's it going :)
#spreadlove)