Chapter - 27

"Darshan, tell me one thing. Do you actually hate her, or is it the fire of revenge burning inside you that is making you do all this?", he asked. He had asked the question to which I myself didn't have any answer. "I..I don't know", I said and pressed my lips together. "Whenever I see her, it's a flood of emotions that takes place inside me. I want to go to her and swallow her into a tight hug and at the same time I just want to throw her out of my life. I hate her for what she did, but at the same time, I can't stop loving her. I truly loved her but maybe she didn't; but now, I'm sure about one thing that I'm never going to think about her or meet her. All I want to do is now focus on my career", I said with a pale smile and left. "Hey where are you going?", Mohit asked from behind. "The actually place where I belong and where I should be right now", I said pointing towards the exhibition hall. "They seems to truly love me, and now, I don't wanna cheat on them for a worthless girl", I said and went inside.
The whole day was amazing. All my photos were sold by the end of the day. All the sponsors were very happy and I was already signed for the next year. It was the time to wind up everything and before leaving, I thought to see my best seller, the picture with 'the girl', one last time, after all it was special for me. My best seller. I went towards the picture amd saw the 'sold' tag on it and to be honest, my heart did break once again but by now, I was immune to the effects and pain. I picked up the tag in my hands and examined it. "Thank you Malhaar", I said and looked up at the picture. "Thank you for everything you did for me till you were with me, and now, when you have left me, you have made me even stronger, because the way you completely broke me, I'm unbreakable now, no one can break me further. Trust me, the way now I'm motivated and focused for my career, I would never have been if you wouldn't have done that. And you know what! I'll be here the next year too, and I invite you to come too. After all I have to show you that photography isn't just a hobby. See you after a year, till then, don't ever show me your face", I threw the 'sold' tag and went away, from the picture, from her.

THE END

(I seriously don't feel like saying but ya, that's it for TERA ZIKR:') Will be back soon with something interesting for you guys. Till then #spreadlove
And now give me some honest reviews in the comments)