Chapter - 18

(flashback)
"Darsh, what's taking so long? Come fast", Malhaar shouted from the living room. "Ya, coming", I said for the millionth time in last fifteen minutes. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and adjusted my clothes. After rechecking my look, I went out. "God! You take even longer time than me to get ready", she complained. "I have to take care of my looks when I go out, you never know when a girl comes and proposes me", I said and winked at her. "Huh! Only an idiot will", she said. "Well there are many idiots in this world", I said and glanced at her. "Haha very funny", she faked a laugh. "Okay leave it, come", I said and held her hand making her walk with me. We were going out for a date after a long time. We usually spend time with eachother at our house where no one's there except the two of us. It's just her and me. No one to invade our privacy, no one to interrupt in our time. We went to a night club. It was full packed with people. People enjoyed, danced, spent time with their friends. We occupied a table near the bar.
"Hey, what about your project? What's the news?", Malhaar asked out of the blues. "Umm.. Can't say anything right now", I normally said. "What!", she exclaimed. "But it was important right? And how can you be so calm?", she added and I sighed. I held her hand and said, "Malhaar, please let's not talk about this right now. We are here to enjoy". She rolled her eyes. "Please", I pleadingly looked at her. "Okay sorry", she said and breathed out heavily, and I passed a small smile.

Okay please don't kill me after this super short one😂😂 but as y'all know that right now, my schedule is super tight and I'll need time to manage and get used to it..
Do comment and review the ff :)
Plus, the story is near the end.