Chapter - 8

"The next night, my brother along with his friends, went to a church. Everyone says that there are ghosts there, mom dad always kept us away from that church but he went there along with his three friends, out of which, only two came back. My brother and one of his friends didn't come back", she said and my eyed widened when she mentioned about the church with ghosts. "We complained in police, everyone did their best to find out the two but everything gone in vain. After one year, we again shifted to Jaipur because neither mom dad nor I were able to over come the loss we faced. Since then, this is the first time I came to Goa and especially this place", she said and I felt guilty, I don't know whether I should or not, but I did. "I'm sorry", I whispered. "It's not your fault Darshan. You didn't know anything, you brought me here to make me feel good", she said with a pale smile. "You were very close to him?", I asked. She nodded and said, "I love mom dad to another level, but bhaiya and I, we shared an extremely strong bond. We were not just partners in crime, we were eachother's best friends. We shared a bond of different level, no one could separate us", she said and a tear rolled down from her left eye. I moved my hand towards her cheek and wiped her tear. She looked at me in surprise. I smiled and moved closer to her. She wrapped her hands around my right hand and rested her head on my shoulder. "Years ago I came here with bhaiya, he left me. Now I'm close to you, you brought me here, you'll not level me, right?", she asked looking towards me. "Never", I said and shook my head. We existed in complete silence for a few minutes but our eyes continuously talked. Our faces were just a few inches away and maybe the distance was decreasing with each passing second. Unknowingly the distance decreased to a few centimeters and our lips met. We kissed for a moment and then she moved away, parting our lips. She didn't look into my eyes and stood up to level. I tried to stop her, but she left without saying anything. I just wished that she was normal, we were normal, because I didn't want to loose her, she was the only one who was there with me and for me and yes, the biggest reason was, I love her.