28.28

In my daydream... fantasy ...

Bedford NY 1996 

 A Few weeks later.

I visited the doctor to make sure everything was okay. I looked at the monitor and couldn't believe this was actually happening again and at the worst possible moment.

laying back on the table and crying, I couldn't believe I was even considering abortion.

huffed and pulled down my t-shirt, I'm about 4 weeks along.

"Thanks, Franco", I said getting back in the limo.

"Anytime" Mariah.

An hour later I was back at the house, I went out to the stable and rode angel around for a few hours, then went back in to eat dinner.

We ate in silence as always, I wanted to say I'm pregnant but I couldn't do it so I kept it to myself.

After dinner, I walked up to the master suite and stared at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe this was really about to happen again.

I said a silent prayer to myself. As I was laying down watching how to marry a millionaire.

Tommy came into the bedroom and threw a stack of paperwork on the bed, he's been really bitchy lately, but I should be the one with mood swings. 

"What's this?" I said flipping through some of it.

"Contacts That I need to sign by tomorrow." He stated nonchalantly

I sat up and firmly said "No"

"No", he mocked back at me.

"T-I "as He pushed me toward the wall.

A rush through my body I never felt before, I saw red for the first time I slowly tried to rip from his undermining gaze.

I backhanded him as hard as I could, as my breath began to quicken I ran out of the room and out the front door.

Shakingly I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants, as my breathing became rapid, as he came behind me and actually had the nerve to sit beside me on the front steps.

"Baby, I need you now, to support, please!!" I croaked out without hesitation.

He gently stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead as he kneeled in front of me, and held my hands in his and finally said those words I didn't want to hear at least not right now.

"I Love you and I'm sorry, I'll never do that again." He said sincerely 

I wanted to believe him I really did the emotional abuse was one thing but the physical was something completely different, Looking into his eyes I could tell he wasn't but I accepted anyways as I sniffled and walked back into the house.

I felt the baby kick again as I walked up the stairs, I lay in bed softly humming the melody from I don't wanna cry, till I fell asleep.

Later that Night. 

I went into the kitchen to eat and I just felt a heavyweight needed to be lifted, I sighed telling him I'm pregnant would somewhat ruin my career, and to him just an extra attachment to me.

My stomach grumbled for something sweet, as I remembered Cyn brought Cake.

I dug into the double chocolate cake, twirling the fork around remembering when we cut the cake on our wedding day, I smiled as it quickly faded as he walked into the room.

"You're up late? Studio?" He asked.

"No Just wanted to walk around," I said shrugging my shoulders.

He grabbed, some water and left. And I stayed downstairs a tab little longer, I was tempted for a glass of wine but knew the consequences. 

I sat in the library and grabbed one of my writing books Cyndi gave me on my wedding day and decided to just write whatever came to my mind.

"Evidently, your words were merely lies
Reverberating in my ears
And the echo won't subside
There's a deep deep loss of hope
And the anger burns in me
I hope you don't get any ideas 'bout re-uniting baby
'cause that's the last thing I truly need
Your destiny is too much to be believed."

I closed the book and wiped my eyes, It felt good letting it out on paper now, letting this fade, in reality, would be harder than I anticipated. 

------

Author Note: I know I've been MIA Sorry Yall, becoming a YouTuber is no joke, I wanted to update on her 49th anniversary but wasn't able to get around to it, This was based from a personal favorite song, but yall know I'm all about Mariah Deep cuts of songs. like Weakness of the body is a whole mood.  

Lemme Know what ya'll think??? 

Should she tell him or keep the baby a secret?